[PC] We will be entering into server maintenance on 8/22 at 6am PDT. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

[KTERA] Element Box (costume and weapon skin)

Comments

• PetasoPetaso ✭✭
    I wished they also made the popori outfit different then scrunching up the male design in which u can barely see any details :-c
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mieax wrote: »
    I wished they also made the popori outfit different then scrunching up the male design in which u can barely see any details :-c

I agree, Popo master race, needs better stuff.
  • Looks like they put some effort into them, which means they'll be in loot boxes. So it doesn't matter to me.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mentioned the "why not a dyeable weapon" and this is something I've also been wondering and found a pretty cool idea. Think of greatswords, I actually like the leveling ones way more than pretty much any weapon skin you throw at them. Metals can be "dyed" with powder coatings, electroplating and anodizing, heck even plain paint.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Mieax wrote: »

I agree, Popo master race, needs better stuff.

im agree too <3
  • > @Idi0ticGenius said:
    > @13lackBlood
    >
    > D:
    >
    > b-b-but I want pink!

Blue won't do no harm :awesome:
  • ItzMiraiItzMirai Portugal ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    am I the only person thinking the female outfits are basically swimsuits in different colors? I mean, what kind of armor is that, that's not armor. And considering this is a 'wintery' style it makes even less sense to me... BHS please...
    I usually keep quiet about costumes because I don't really buy them but these... *sigh*
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I'm just unhappy with reaper scythes all the weapons are all "glowy" with the snowflake effect showing properly but only reaper's is such a BAD shade -.- :/ but appreciate the news from you Idi0ticGenius :)

The Reaper ones are the normal kind, not the 'Unique' shown in the other pics.

:0 by george ur right
    wow i hope that the unique reaper scythes aren't too tempting. asdjhajsdasd
  • ok, these look strait up beautiful especially that greatsword i love it!! :proud: i just hope these become available for the north american version of the game, that would be nice
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ItzMirai wrote: »
    am I the only person thinking the female outfits are basically swimsuits in different colors? I mean, what kind of armor is that, that's not armor. And considering this is a 'wintery' style it makes even less sense to me... BHS please...
    I usually keep quiet about costumes because I don't really buy them but these... *sigh*

Yeah, it seems in Korea, they want women be almost nakid both in summer and winter, interesting.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭

I think you're some years too late to comment this, but in other hand it's always relevant anyway
  • ItzMiraiItzMirai Portugal ✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »

I think you're some years too late to comment this, but in other hand it's always relevant anyway

Yeah haha but even if I'm too used to this by now these ones are especially bothering me, but oh well, Korea likes it.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm probably in the minority here, but I think the female outfits just look bad.
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »

Yeah haha but even if I'm too used to this by now these ones are especially bothering me, but oh well, Korea likes it.

I wouldn't say Korea likes these. I'm seeing same reactions here in NA as I see on Inven.

They're also wondering why they released winter themed stuff in the middle of summer, they're also sick of "new" reskins, they think some are ugly, they want to have user-created costumes instead, they're also raging about how berserker axe isnt featured, and theres even completely irrelevant comment saying slayer is dead somewhere...it's really the same.

their drop charts show ridiculous RNG

0.4% Unique Costume Box
    0.8% Costume Box
    0.3% Unique Weapon Box
    0.5% Weapon Box
    0.4% Original Mask
    0.6% White Mask
    0.4% Blue Goggle [Female Only]
    0.6% Pink Goggle [Female Only[