Sky Cruiser Endeavor—EXTREME!

The Sky Cruiser Endeavor returns to TERA, this time in its most extreme mode!

Starting Tuesday, August 1 at 10 a.m. PDT through Tuesday, August 15 at 10 a.m. PDT, the Sky Cruiser Endeavor will take all comers. The mobs are tougher than ever, but the loot is particularly sweet.

Find one of the bookies at Bamarama in the Freeholds to buy a Sky Cruiser Endeavor Extreme ticket, then talk to Minkal the Cruise Director (also at Bamarama) to wing your way to the Sky Cruiser. You can enter with a party of up to 5 players once per day (twice, if Elite) to take your shot at terrific rewards. Each boss drops loot that everyone in the party will receive. Defeat Darkan for the most rewards.

Putrion drops all this:

Noctenium Infusion ×250
Ominous Ore ×10
Tier 12 Feedstock ×25

Perimos drops all this:

Noctenium Infusion ×500
Ominous Ore ×20
Tier 12 Feedstock ×50
Lakan's Scale ×2
Follower's Supply Crate ×1

Darkan drops all this:

Noctenium Infusion ×750
Ominous Ore ×30
Tier 12 Feedstock ×75
Goddess Tear ×5
Lakan's Treasure Chest ×1
Talisman of Lakan x1
Badge of Loyalty ×2
Lakan's Banner ×2

In addition, Darkan has a chance to drop:

Design: Addleblade
Design: Bogglestick
Design: Bowsprout
Design: Cankera
Design: Deathscythes
Design: Gulfmoon
Design: Mess Call
Design: Pockmarker
Design: Pummelettes
Design: Rattlemaster 300
Design Strevortex
Design: Swirlstar
Design: Vex & Bedevil
Flying Skill: Bone Dragon
Flying Skill: Royal Diamond Dragon
Smart Dyad Niveot Structure
Empowered Pinkalicious Innerwear
Fitness Pinkalicious Innerwear
Fortified Pinkalicious Innerwear
Insulated Pinkalicious Innerwear
Performance Pinkalicious Innerwear

It’s all yours for the taking, if you’re up to the challenge!

Comments

• Is this the same thing that EU got a few weeks ago? Same Mechanics?
  • Affirmative. Same mechanics, different loot tables.
  • Why 2 weeks tho, make it a month! It could be fun, fun stuff should last longer. Well played anyway
  • Maybe we have OTHER plans for August... Mwahahaha.
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭
    edited July 28
    Halrath wrote: »
    Affirmative. Same mechanics, different loot tables.

This looks pretty cool. If it is the same as EU, they were granted free blue noctenium for the duration of being in the dungeon, could we get a confirmation if our version will have that as well?

Quick edit: will the bone dragon as chance loot be Royal as well? Currently it doesn't have the prefix, or -fury suffix.
  • First HH loot buffs, now this. Its quite a change from the last year stuff. Keep good work, you might be able to make some players return with this kind of actions
  • JXE5356AKE wrote: »

This looks pretty cool. If it is the same as EU, they were granted free blue noctenium for the duration of being in the dungeon, could we get a confirmation if our version will have that as well?

Quick edit: will the bone dragon as chance loot be Royal as well? Currently it doesn't have the prefix, or -fury suffix.

diferent loot table, blue nocterium is only Tera EU exclusive, but next pach ( Demoron Roulette ) uncomond nocterium get from 10 m to 15 minutes to duration and cost 400 to 500 nocterium x craft
  • Something942Something942 ✭✭
    edited July 28
    Sorry, I'm a bit confused. When it says Darkan drops ALL and has 2 noct drops, is it like a jackpot event? Is it RNG where all can drop but none might? It'd be nice if we had clarification, thanks! @Halrath
  • Sorry, I'm a bit confused. When it says Darkan drops ALL and has 2 noct drops, is it like a jackpot event? Is it RNG where all can drop but none might? It'd be nice if we had clarification, thanks! @Halrath

Sorry about that. Copy pasta error. Darkan drops 750 noctenium, guaranteed.

The stuff that says "chance to drop" is the only stuff that ISN'T guaranteed.

He is not Royal, but can grant the draconis rex skill. Let's see if you guys can get to it.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »

He is not Royal, but can grant the draconis rex skill. Let's see if you guys can get to it.

So you are saying it is a Bonefury? I'm just looking for clarity and the answer you gave comes off as vague. I get the bone dragons weren't referred to as royal, that's why I also asked about the -fury prefix.
    I also feel quite dodged about the blue noc question. Seemed simple enough, and it is something that could increase the hype. Unless we don't get it, then we feel like EU's rejected sibling again.
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »

So you are saying it is a Bonefury? I'm just looking for clarity and the answer you gave comes off as vague. I get the bone dragons weren't referred to as royal, that's why I also asked about the -fury prefix.
    I also feel quite dodged about the blue noc question. Seemed simple enough, and it is something that could increase the hype. Unless we don't get it, then we feel like EU's rejected sibling again.
    uncomont nocteriums will have same efect like rare nocterium from tera eu next pach, im no sure why you dont get it ?
  • will we be getting permanent nocts and buffs in the dungeon like EU got ? with how expensive nocts/consumables are running this dungeon is going to take more than it gives
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭
    does loot get randomly distributed between party members or everyone gets whole list from loot table?
  • 4Y3FRMX5634Y3FRMX563 ✭✭
    edited July 29
    Ves1978 wrote: »
    does loot get randomly distributed between party members or everyone gets whole list from loot table?

Yea I also want to ask @Halrath if the 'chance to drop' loot does drop, will it be a drop for the entire party or only for the one party member?