Server Transfers Disabled Again Until Further Notice

Comments

• Please tell BHS we're getting antsy here, I know you're doing your best Halrath but BHS needs to step up their game seriously. This is ridiculous. I've got two characters that need transferring big time.
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Really is just unacceptable
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Can you at least open it up for people who domt have double rolls?

as xoBarb said over 30 people xfer and thats the only issue they seen, im willing to take the risk.

As of right now my elite is ticking away and i have noone to play this game with. >.>
  • edited July 27
    Teekz wrote: »
    Can you at least open it up for people who domt have double rolls?

Sadly, I don't think that would be something we would do right now, since it's not just issues with the 2nd set of unlocked stats on items... Example being : Server Transfer Issue
  • No offense but.. seeing a news post about new costumes made me cringe and irritated. Tell them to stop making costumes, and work on the bigger issue.

Thanks.
  • FoxMemeFoxMeme
    edited July 27
    At hand I give up transferring, I put the correct emp now until the elite status is over. :/ :/
  • edited July 28
    Getting sick of waiting so i quit playing Tera as much and started PUBG and all behold its a BHS game kinda just smacked me in the face no wonder they not working on Tera they want to work on there other game and be damned with the rest of us not a very big stick to them but i refunded PUBG im not playing there games if they not able to look after us
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭
    > @Lulupichu said:
    > No offense but.. seeing a news post about new costumes made me cringe and irritated. Tell them to stop making costumes, and work on the bigger issue.
    >
    > Thanks.

It's not like they started working on that costume when the transfers broke, the costume was prob done at that point and getting shipped to the different markets. I also don't think the people working on costumes are the same department working on transfer issues.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 28
    Haggard86 wrote: »
    It's not like they started working on that costume when the transfers broke, the costume was prob done at that point and getting shipped to the different markets. I also don't think the people working on costumes are the same department working on transfer issues.

Well yeah, that's kind of an understatement. Not like they are going to have their graphic/modelling artists work on backend services code. Most likely, there's one or two people in all of BHS who are the gurus on that code, and they have nothing to do with any content whatsoever (cosmetics or otherwise). Also, if it's like most companies I know, these kinds of programmers are probably swamped. Still though, I hope they can at least send an update soon. It's understandable that people are impatient with the raid going on.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Haggard86 and @counterpoint

that is very true and you are right, but the things neither of those 2 groups are doing a fine jobs :awesome:
  • Do you think we could get an update today about the xfer status? Even if it's nothing, we really appreciate constant updates. <3

• Nor any information yet?
  • TheTarget wrote: »
    Do you think we could get an update today about the xfer status? Even if it's nothing, we really appreciate constant updates. <3

Sorry. No news on a fix yet. We will update you when we have any news to report.
  • Two weeks already and the only thing that says that when there is news we will let you know ....

• Dungeons coming and I can not do it because I'm not playing with my friends.
This discussion has been closed.