[TERA PC & CONSOLE] TERA’s annual summer celebration is back with a vengeance. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20
[TERA Console] We will be entering maintenance on Monday, August 3 at 7 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details and updates, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Official Manifest PvP Thread

Manifest topics and discussions are to be posted in this thread. Please refrain from racial slurs and profanity. If you wish to donate to Manifest or affiliates, please contact me in-game (General).

Comments

• jrtsevenjrtseven ✭✭✭
    07/30/17 Discussion: Civil Unrest

Last CU was the second in TERA history where Manifest did not receive rank one. This also marks the first time where a guild that wasn't actively participating got first place.

We saw a brilliant tactic by the MT collaboration force, effectively loading in twice as fast on average and burning our tower to 70% before the majority loaded into the map. We gained a lot of insight from this.

Should Converge 2.0 have been able to burn Amaterasu's tower in an equal fight before allowing Manifest to destroy their alt towers? Are there any mathematicians that could confirm whether or not Converge would have gotten above rank 3 had they been successful in their attack?

The 50 Manifest that participated were excited to see competition and look forward to next week. Please post your thoughts below.
  • can i add some salt in here
  • TFT were there. We've simply found a way to win without killing anyone.
  • BlurberryBlurberry ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    ?????????????????????????????????
  • BlurberryBlurberry ✭✭✭
    And give credit to the FF idiots that dogged your whole alliance.
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    TFT numba wan
  • according to my college math you're going to need very fast cpu to load in faster next time
  • jrtsevenjrtseven ✭✭✭
    > @Blurberry said:
    > And give credit to the FF idiots that dogged your whole alliance.

A well deserved third place! Unfortunate that Amaterasu lost the 50/50 on last hitting our tower, it would've been nice to see them with a top 3.

Thematics aside, the FF transfers have indeed been playing well. It's nice to see real competition on MT again.
  • NoriMTNoriMT ✭✭
    Blurberry wrote: »
    And give credit to the FF idiots that dogged your whole alliance.

someone told me that the other thread wwas ajoke but i dont ever read anything because my education stopped aafter learning to pick cotton on my friend jimbo's farm so i misunderstood sorry
  • I wasn't there for CU, can someone post like the wreckage of the [filtered] fest? Like someone SS and Mani had like 60 kills 300 deaths or something like that? Anyone got a Video of it?
  • BlurberryBlurberry ✭✭✭
    Lionadias wrote: »
    I wasn't there for CU, can someone post like the wreckage of the [filtered] fest? Like someone SS and Mani had like 60 kills 300 deaths or something like that? Anyone got a Video of it?

Rob is making a video using POVs from me, him, Puag, and Zing
  • jrtsevenjrtseven ✭✭✭
    > @Blurberry said:
    > Lionadias wrote: »
    >
    > I wasn't there for CU, can someone post like the wreckage of the [filtered] fest? Like someone SS and Mani had like 60 kills 300 deaths or something like that? Anyone got a Video of it?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Rob is making a video using POVs from me, him, Puag, and Zing

I look forward to seeing the Converge POV, I have no doubt we will learn a great deal.
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    You take this dead game to serious.

Get bamboozled.
  • Is yikes the new best zerg guild NA? O.o
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Funny you use the word zerg but yikes is not paying a pve guild every week for their back up