More diversity for events please

Comments

• PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭
    Yeah, we need Neon Mongos again. Haven't had that in a while.
  • This thread is more of the usual and typical from the user Lesbian.Vi, who much works to gain populatiry as a cheerleader. So, this is just one more of this user's threads and comments to complain (most of the time) and sometimes (rarely) to express something good toward EME when it is beneficial for this user but most of the time this user's thread and posts are just demands toward EME.

I have been playing since february 2013 and I don't have complains toward EME. I am grateful, not just only with the game's content (some times more and some times less but it is not just because of EME, it is mostly about the comunity in general or the lack of players and their knowledge or care to learn) but also I am greateful about the many times they solved issuess that I had and I wrote tickets about them.

There is not need for constant events. As amany say, constant events are not longer events and there is not need for that kind of content or activties to be regular content and activities. Let EME to managae that, they have a team that carefully investigate, study, read the feedback and debate about how to manage the events and they do it, well. We can't expect that they would be perfect for all. It is like a novel author usually writes something for itself and not for all people because it is impossible to write something that all will like. So, instead, an author writes about something that it likes and probably some people will accept, like and respect. This is like the Star Wars controvesity express by some fans toward what George Lucas did, which is taken for some called nerds nowadays, and Disney mostly does it for the masses and not just for the nerds. Let EME handles this and not live just to complain and better just enjoy the content without not so mucha negative (and useless at some point) thoughts. If someone lives to just complain about this game's content, then would be wiser to just stop playing it and look for something else.
  • Leveling event is in the works, look for an announcement tomorrow.

We have another event cooked up for later this month that you should start to hear some rumblings about SOON TM.
  • Leveling event is in the works, look for an announcement tomorrow.

We have another event cooked up for later this month that you should start to hear some rumblings about SOON TM.

thank you for the quick responses Denommenator <3 <3 <3
  • Nedylene wrote: »
    This thread is more of the usual and typical from the user Lesbian.Vi, who much works to gain populatiry as a cheerleader. So, this is just one more of this user's threads and comments to complain (most of the time) and sometimes (rarely) to express something good toward EME when it is beneficial for this user but most of the time this user's thread and posts are just demands toward EME.

I have been playing since february 2013 and I don't have complains toward EME. I am grateful, not just only with the game's content (some times more and some times less but it is not just because of EME, it is mostly about the comunity in general or the lack of players and their knowledge or care to learn) but also I am greateful about the many times they solved issuess that I had and I wrote tickets about them.

There is not need for constant events. As amany say, constant events are not longer events and there is not need for that kind of content or activties to be regular content and activities. Let EME to managae that, they have a team that carefully investigate, study, read the feedback and debate about how to manage the events and they do it, well. We can't expect that they would be perfect for all. It is like a novel author usually writes something for itself and not for all people because it is impossible to write something that all will like. So, instead, an author writes about something that it likes and probably some people will accept, like and respect. This is like the Star Wars controvesity express by some fans toward what George Lucas did, which is taken for some called nerds nowadays, and Disney mostly does it for the masses and not just for the nerds. Let EME handles this and not live just to complain and better just enjoy the content without not so mucha negative (and useless at some point) thoughts. If someone lives to just complain about this game's content, then would be wiser to just stop playing it and look for something else.

yee, im gree but, im guess is more reliable gets events with out mats or flood marked rewards, like new mask ( like aliance echelon mask, 3 days dragonws without any pasives, temp costumes or somenting fun ) no all people need be reward for do events, im guess is more op event are the reward.
  • yee, im gree but, im guess is more reliable gets events with out mats or flood marked rewards, like new mask ( like aliance echelon mask, 3 days dragonws without any pasives, temp costumes or somenting fun ) no all people need be reward for do events, im guess is more op event are the reward.

I share your opinion and thought. Yours is an opinion, which could contribute as legit feedback for EME and you are not really complaining or demanding as some do. So, yours is possitive!

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leveling event is in the works, look for an announcement tomorrow.

Thank you so much, much <3
    @Nedylene

I am supporting Tera, EME with playing each day for 1-3 hours a day, during events 3-6 hours a day, I am playing Tera NA only, That is my gratitude towards EME, So my forums presents is also is to support this because I love EME and I love Tera, I supported @Noesis, @Spacecats during 3rd party Era and I got named called every where, got pms in game, discord, forums that didn't stop me because I support this game, so don't act like I am not supporting EME, thanks, btw even if I don't get events, still I play 1-3 hours a day, when I get on, on 15 chars on CH now (deleted 4 chars, made 2 new, waiting to xfer one or two more to CH) I check my friend list, 90% of friends have been offline, outta 20 Buddyup codes I gave after Velkyrie release, no one reached 65, Hard core friends that got DW set already, 30 friends left the game this patch, main complain, Grind is part of each patch, that is gone now, some afking or not coming ON, waiting for events only. That is a trend now, EME knows, lets go back in time, lets remember, more frequent bam events, Mongo event, Neon Mongo event, Legendary Mongo bam events, events that was fun for community, as said on that time reward was game breaking, we are not looking for that, we are looking for stuff that should happen to bring back community to the game and keep them interested, something BHS is not doing, so we ask EME.

So, I am sorry but I don't think that is not what support means, supporting doesn't mean pat the publisher on the shoulder when they could lose lots of players and losing players, you ask me and others to find a new game, I ask do something to bring more new players, are you really the one supporting EME now? lol

So, I can give feedback too, and I am giving it, I don't care if it is gonna be liked or not, we are here to discuss it, on some players here we discuss multiple times, I don't mind, because that is the nature of forums, we discuss to see different aspects and in the end a balance income.
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    edited August 1
    No, not lvling event There are so many players that don't understand what they press and for what sake! And its already very easy to lvl.

I really very much love events. It's like the way how I like this game. But... Man so much events last two months. I will never get Tera rewards tier 8 if we go so :neutral: Can we have something for IOD may be? That'd be so pleasant. I have no time to do it because you do cool events :angry:
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, not lvling event! There are so many players that don't understand what they press and for what sake! And its already very easy to lvl.

I think the fact leveling was slowed down from instances while making them 'harder' along with other changes is a clear indicator that the leveling process is rather irrelevant when it comes to learning how to play the game at level 65.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    No, not lvling event! There are so many players that don't understand what they press and for what sake! And its already very easy to lvl.

I think the fact leveling was slowed down from instances while making them 'harder' along with other changes is a clear indicator that the leveling process is rather irrelevant when it comes to learning how to play the game at level 65.

I think there is a crucial point in leveling and that is between lvl 58 and lvl 64 where you get near the peak of your class development without consider gear, where if you follow a normal leveling pace you will try to understand which skills are better for your character. Now around those levels you get tokens that can be traded for glyps and those lead you to have the best tools at your disposal to practice. However if you have lvl exp boost event you brake this trianing and have to strugle in mid tier end-game dungeons, because you will mostly be carried in low tier end-game dungeons for people doing their guild quests.

I would rather have another kind of event rather and exp boost one.

I don't really think learning is the real issue here, only a hand full really cares for new players and do learning runs and stuff. We are part of the game, we can see it. So, I don't care about oh no, no leveling event, yeah I got to 65, so F others.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

I don't really think learning is the real issue here, only a hand full really cares for new players and do learning runs and stuff. We are part of the game, we can see it. So, I don't care about oh no, no leveling event, yeah I got to 65, so F others.

Thought, I am not telling that new players dont need events but exp event would be a no no, better make events that low level players can enjoy rather than make them level up faster.
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Thought, I am not telling that new players dont need events but exp event would be a no no, better make events that low level players can enjoy rather than make them level up faster.

I know what you mean, I agree on some point but we all leveled up many chars, when or where did we learned anything about the game? Nothing prepares you for late game before 65, as I mentioned, outta 20 new players got my codes, none reached 65. Slowing it for them not gonna teach them, can also drive them away.

Taking XP event not gonna help, revamping and preparing leveling helps which is not on EME's hand, such as introducing mechanics in lower dungeons, master working gears and other stuff. XP is not the problem of leveling event right now, that is what I say. From 60 to 65, for example, when one level 65 in misery can solo all dungeons from 60 to 64, clearing everything fast for players 60-64 so give them less XP, what's gonna change?
  • DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭
    Leveling event only do much favor for those "elitist" with multiple toons, not newbies. Because in the end, they don't know how to play their class/role plus toxicity from "professionals-with-multiple-toons-who-just-want-to-level-fast-without-doing-story-quest" don't even care about them while doing dungeon.
This discussion has been closed.