August power hour calendar?

August 1st is tomorrow, and no word on power hours for the month of august.

Are we getting them for next month?
Are we getting our talisman back in the jackpot pool or you guys at eme gonna kill bgs for another month?

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well BHS already killed it with those awful victory boxes, I haven't done a single BG on July, and as long as victory boxes are around, I won't and couple of my friends which were only doing BGs left the game already.

AT this point I don't think even power hour helps, unless they bring back credit system which is unlikely.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭
    More than jack pots BGs without credits need more like a loot system as dungeons or something that can give you better rewards that only 5 feeds from a victory box xp
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭
    If you only do BGs, do you really need talismans for gear? Every BG is equalized which contributes to the reason that no one wants to queue them (another contributing factor is the new box system that "rewards" you for losing 5 games with 1 rejuv potion.)

BGs are a joke.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    Well the hp potion and 3 feedstock rewards need to get removed from victory boxes then they will be better, even so, bg queues have been dead this whole month because eme removed talisman from the jackpot pool, and I don't think players want dragon scales or feedstock
    Pages wrote: »
    If you only do BGs, do you really need talismans for gear? Every BG is equalized which contributes to the reason that no one wants to queue them (another contributing factor is the new box system that "rewards" you for losing 5 games with 1 rejuv potion.)

BGs are a joke.

In the near future BGs will be uneq again, making BiS is a must if you want to hold your ground.
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    More than jack pots BGs without credits need more like a loot system as dungeons or something that can give you better rewards that only 5 feeds from a victory box xp

The reason I hate this system is and many more players, it is because you are bound to RNG, with credit system, you could make plans, you could decide what you need, not that RNG decide for you, if you wanted something you could go for it, but now, you can get in there and get VM mats when you don't want them from boxes, when some @LancerJiva which want VM mats get Resizing kits.

This shet was a bad idea, I yelled, many more yelled, it killed BGs, it must change. We don't like RNG like Korean players do.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭
    My favorite is opening a victory box and finding 3 victory boxes inside.
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

The reason I hate this system is and many more players, it is because you are bound to RNG, with credit system, you could make plans, you could decide what you need, not that RNG decide for you, if you wanted something you could go for it, but now, you can get in there and get VM mats when you don't want them from boxes, when some @LancerJiva which want VM mats get Resizing kits.

This shet was a bad idea, I yelled, many more yelled, it killed BGs, it must change. We don't like RNG like Korean players do.

BG has been always the kind of activity that could take you more time to get BiS than doing HM dungeons with a static party.

For gearing BGs alwasy has been slower but credits and credit shop allowed you to get not only a sure way to invest your time and know how much you needed to get BiS, but also that system allowed you to play a little bit of market.

I remember how six months ago I used to buy credits around 100k KS and 200k BC for 50k gold, then I crafted blubred or landsheart or conflate to make profit. Even if insanity badges cost lowered i still make profits from that investment.

So that's one of the reason I miss BGs credits, not for me to earn them but for me to buy them, you had many people happy there. :3
    -crickets-

No surprise there, its EME afterall.
  • Calendar will be posted tomorrow. Talisman is included among the rewards.
    Calendar will be posted tomorrow. Talisman is included among the rewards.

Yay, thanks Denom!
    Calendar will be posted tomorrow. Talisman is included among the rewards.

Thanks, Can you guys talk about bringing back Credit system and BG store?

New daily power hour is a good plan but unfortunately we are effected by new system, would be nice to have talk about this.
  • The BG box rates are complete [filtered]. 20 triumph keybadges out of 367 3's boxes, and 1 talisman. Also, why is lakan's focus such a [filtered] common item? They're worth less than a rejuv pot at this rate.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    Did the ratio of VM mats get adjusted? Or are we going to have another month of 9/10 of our games being Dragon Scales?????????
  • So... calendar?