Bonanza boxes

Comments

• 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭
    Bummer, guess I can't open mine yet.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Tnx for updating, but for the love of Velik, Popo, Elin, don't do any mat events for the next 10 years. Tnx

speak for yourself
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭
    These will be updated to include T11 Feedstock starting August 1 following maintenance.

that's nice, would be great if you did it before i opened 1.5k boxes...
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ves1978 wrote: »
    Tnx for updating, but for the love of Velik, Popo, Elin, don't do any mat events for the next 10 years. Tnx

speak for yourself

I did speak for myself, you want more crab events to farm 100K fs each day, ask for it yourself.
  • edited August 1
    These will be updated to include T11 Feedstock starting August 1 following maintenance.

Because they were included in the Summer Festival event, we didn't feel it right to change their contents mid-stream.

Despite what I said earlier, the update to the boxes didn't make today's maintenance. They will be updated instead during next week's maintenance.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭
    Would have been really nice to have had notice on that on July 31st...
  • LesbianVi wrote: »

speak for yourself

I did speak for myself, you want more crab events to farm 100K fs each day, ask for it yourself.

Yep too bad you will not be able make gold by selling all that FS you hoard amrite?!!! :awesome:
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭
    > @Denommenator said:
    > Ves1978 wrote: »
    >
    > Denommenator wrote: »
    >
    > These will be updated to include T11 Feedstock starting August 1 following maintenance.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > that's nice, would be great if you did it before i opened 1.5k boxes...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Because they were included in the Summer Festival event, we didn't feel it right to change their contents mid-stream.
    >
    > Despite what I said earlier, the update to the boxes didn't make today's maintenance. They will be updated instead during next week's maintenance.

And you felt it necessary to keep this info from us... why? You say it will change august 1st, you decide against that, and then you don't communicate that change to the players/customers. How very open and transparent of you, I'm glad EME has been working on communication, it's really paying off. /sarcasm
  • Ves1978 wrote: »

Because they were included in the Summer Festival event, we didn't feel it right to change their contents mid-stream.

Despite what I said earlier, the update to the boxes didn't make today's maintenance. They will be updated instead during next week's maintenance.

Boy, am I glad I didn't get a chance to open any yet. You guys really need to work on your communication.
  • AnotsuAnotsu ✭✭
    At least put out the patch notes please.
  • In all honesty, I was hosting some guests from the development team all last week and completely forgot to queue up the change or communicate that, my apologies.
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Is this an apology from EME whatttt
  • @Denommenator did the maintenance actually do something? The summer event was supposed to be over after it, but the quests on Serpentis Island are still doable, and in Bastion the NPCs are gone while the quest markers are still on the map. What's going on?
  • @Denommenator did the maintenance actually do something? The summer event was supposed to be over after it, but the quests on Serpentis Island are still doable, and in Bastion the NPCs are gone while the quest markers are still on the map. What's going on?

The event should be fully disabled as of this writing.

The event should be fully disabled as of this writing.

I still see the vanguard for the sarberries (I did the one for the sand already, so I imagine that's why I don't see that one).