[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Sky Cruiser Endeavor—EXTREME!

2»

Comments

• SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    @Halrath Are class changes coming with the SCEM patch?
  • Can I say this Sky Cruiser Extreme is extremely unplayable: i set my overall graphic quality lvl to 1 and still was getting fps drops almost frozen screens. The ping seems normal but when my party started all the run was like fps drops+frozen screens+lag+superhigh pings.

Increasing the level difficulty to a dungeon is nice but, not to heal properly because, from nowhere, appeared a mob that debuff you or stun you, because lag problems or ping problems or graphics poorly optimized isn't a great idea.

Recomendation: Tell to BHS that old dungeons (SC, TS, even BR, WH, and many other old dungeons) need to be optimized. Why can I play VS normal or hard with almost 60 fps with graphic quality set to 4? and SC/BR/TS I got 15-30 fps? Specially when TS was up I've got 0-5 fps at 2nd boss, is like wtf man is an old dungeon, graphics shouldn't be a problem in old dungeons.

Anyway this extreme version of SCH is unplayable.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Pleyadinus wrote: »
    Can I say this Sky Cruiser Extreme is extremely unplayable: i set my overall graphic quality lvl to 1 and still was getting fps drops almost frozen screens. The ping seems normal but when my party started all the run was like fps drops+frozen screens+lag+superhigh pings.

Increasing the level difficulty to a dungeon is nice but, not to heal properly because, from nowhere, appeared a mob that debuff you or stun you, because lag problems or ping problems or graphics poorly optimized isn't a great idea.

Recomendation: Tell to BHS that old dungeons (SC, TS, even BR, WH, and many other old dungeons) need to be optimized. Why can I play VS normal or hard with almost 60 fps with graphic quality set to 4? and SC/BR/TS I got 15-30 fps? Specially when TS was up I've got 0-5 fps at 2nd boss, is like wtf man is an old dungeon, graphics shouldn't be a problem in old dungeons.

Anyway this extreme version of SCH is unplayable.

is Extreme versions because they have a droop fps debuff huehue
  • FAIL FAIL FAIL. Before release "extreme mode" be sure you fix all problems with fps,lag etc, you can`t play in SCEM, not becasue mobs spawn so fast or because big mobs put you to dance like a slave, is because fps go to 6 even if you put preset to 0. Good job EME, old graphic game run worst than all new games with amazing graphic.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    holy [filtered] I play on preset 0 and I get like 15fps ina dungeon like vh or vs, I can only imagine what scem would be like for me :')