Leveling event rewards

At level 65, players will receive:

Alpha Reset Scroll ×3 and Beta Reset Scroll ×3
Circlet Fragments ×30
Sturdy Parthian Brooch
A +12 Enchantment Scroll
A Veteran's Cape
Flying Skill: Zephyr

Can u guys please tell what's the point in claim as "a reward" such things that we already get by just completing a single quest at lvl 65?

Comments

• I'm not sure about the brooch, but this mount is different than the one distributed from the quest (it has a 280 flying speed, as opposed to 270), if I'm not mistaken.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭
    but he stay ugly as the horse we get from the quest :3
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »
    Please dont bully the mount. :c He's doing his best!
  • so if you are level 65 at the moment before this was put in place, do you still get these items?
  • czczczczczcz ✭✭
    edited August 1
    aaaaaaa serves me right for leveling to 65 before the mod post about the incoming event.

Does the +12 scroll have a tier requirement? I hope no newbies blow it on their low-tier stuff.
    *Nvm saw the news forum post.
  • so if you are level 65 at the moment before this was put in place, do you still get these items?

also, when does this take effect?
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    so if you are level 65 at the moment before this was put in place, do you still get these items?

also, when does this take effect?
    If you are 65 you will not get the leveling up rewards.

"Starting Thursday, August 3 at 10 a.m. PDT through Tuesday, September 5 at 10 a.m. PDT"

Of course not, why would you? You'd have to be level 64 then level up once the event start (Starting Thursday, August 3 at 10 a.m. PDT) to get the level 65 rewards.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭
    so if you are level 65 at the moment before this was put in place, do you still get these items?

Of course not, why would you? You'd have to be level 64 then level up once the event start (Starting Thursday, August 3 at 10 a.m. PDT) to get the level 65 rewards.

ye we cant delevel as in the old good time in the mmorpg :3
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    something whispers me ive been patient enough for all these years not to rush to lcap on all my characters. time for rewards? or maybe next year you will give away more sweet candies? please tell me
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    StarSprite wrote: »
    vkobe wrote: »
    Please dont bully the mount. :c He's doing his best!
    she. its female mount
  • OOh, I was going to get my ninja 65 tomorrow, but I guess I'll wait 'til Thursday! =)
  • Please tell me there will be some items added to the fashion coupon shop for newer classes that are worth getting. I have been waiting for a long time for something on which to spend some of the nearly 50K FC's I already have!
  • where do you get to know about this news?
  • Not gonna lie, I laughed when I saw what the Zephyr mount was. I mean... it looks exactly like the quest mount xD