[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Sky Cruiser Endeavor—EXTREME!

2»

Comments

• SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    @Halrath Are class changes coming with the SCEM patch?
  • Can I say this Sky Cruiser Extreme is extremely unplayable: i set my overall graphic quality lvl to 1 and still was getting fps drops almost frozen screens. The ping seems normal but when my party started all the run was like fps drops+frozen screens+lag+superhigh pings.

Increasing the level difficulty to a dungeon is nice but, not to heal properly because, from nowhere, appeared a mob that debuff you or stun you, because lag problems or ping problems or graphics poorly optimized isn't a great idea.

Recomendation: Tell to BHS that old dungeons (SC, TS, even BR, WH, and many other old dungeons) need to be optimized. Why can I play VS normal or hard with almost 60 fps with graphic quality set to 4? and SC/BR/TS I got 15-30 fps? Specially when TS was up I've got 0-5 fps at 2nd boss, is like wtf man is an old dungeon, graphics shouldn't be a problem in old dungeons.

Anyway this extreme version of SCH is unplayable.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Pleyadinus wrote: »
    Can I say this Sky Cruiser Extreme is extremely unplayable: i set my overall graphic quality lvl to 1 and still was getting fps drops almost frozen screens. The ping seems normal but when my party started all the run was like fps drops+frozen screens+lag+superhigh pings.

Increasing the level difficulty to a dungeon is nice but, not to heal properly because, from nowhere, appeared a mob that debuff you or stun you, because lag problems or ping problems or graphics poorly optimized isn't a great idea.

Recomendation: Tell to BHS that old dungeons (SC, TS, even BR, WH, and many other old dungeons) need to be optimized. Why can I play VS normal or hard with almost 60 fps with graphic quality set to 4? and SC/BR/TS I got 15-30 fps? Specially when TS was up I've got 0-5 fps at 2nd boss, is like wtf man is an old dungeon, graphics shouldn't be a problem in old dungeons.

Anyway this extreme version of SCH is unplayable.

is Extreme versions because they have a droop fps debuff huehue
  • FAIL FAIL FAIL. Before release "extreme mode" be sure you fix all problems with fps,lag etc, you can`t play in SCEM, not becasue mobs spawn so fast or because big mobs put you to dance like a slave, is because fps go to 6 even if you put preset to 0. Good job EME, old graphic game run worst than all new games with amazing graphic.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    holy [filtered] I play on preset 0 and I get like 15fps ina dungeon like vh or vs, I can only imagine what scem would be like for me :')