Join The August Level-Up Event! (UPDATED)

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭
    Ardire wrote: »
    nice. time 2 elite farm 4ever.

OMG why you feel the need to share this idea in the forum, just keep it secret :D
  • vkobe wrote: »
    Ardire wrote: »
    nice. time 2 elite farm 4ever.

OMG why you feel the need to share this idea in the forum, just keep it secret :D

Yeah, we totally never thought about that or took steps to prevent it. Nope. Never.
  • AnivayAnivay ✭✭
    DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    Wouldn't really call this rewarding for people that already have a lvl 65 and will most definitely not get people to level alts.
    Crystals for class, Fashion Coupons, A Sturdy Parthian Brooch, Flying Skill: Zephyr. These are all simply useless things that you don't need. I remember with the other leveling event you got atleast a noble enigmatic scroll to sell. Which was plenty of worth it for spending a while leveling. People will simply make alts to get the elite and that's it. I think that the elite itself is already worth more then the rewards you get from reaching lvl 65...

Do keep in mind, enchanting gear will require gems next patch
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Varioius crystals for your class?

Dont we get those already?
  • DWDE6GFGWHDWDE6GFGWH ✭✭✭
    Anivay wrote: »
    Wouldn't really call this rewarding for people that already have a lvl 65 and will most definitely not get people to level alts.
    Crystals for class, Fashion Coupons, A Sturdy Parthian Brooch, Flying Skill: Zephyr. These are all simply useless things that you don't need. I remember with the other leveling event you got atleast a noble enigmatic scroll to sell. Which was plenty of worth it for spending a while leveling. People will simply make alts to get the elite and that's it. I think that the elite itself is already worth more then the rewards you get from reaching lvl 65...

Do keep in mind, enchanting gear will require gems next patch

Even then, the gems are definitely not worth it. 65 for 4 emeralds and 4 sapphires? The numbers seem to small for the time you put in it. I mean, it might be a great event towards someone that is just starting. Though this is definitely not worth it for people that already have characters at 65. I have 10k fashion coupons on my bank without ever farming for it and the other 3 rewards I mentioned already are items you already get anyway.
  • If i level a reaper, will i get the rewards for lvl 60 and 65?
  • Official Clarification: Reapers will only get the rewards for 65.

Which I will go edit into the news post.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Official Clarification: Reapers will only get the rewards for 65.

What do you think about adding in a mentor reward event? I posted it in the suggestions.
  • Halrath wrote: »

What do you think about adding in a mentor reward event? I posted it in the suggestions.

It's something I'd love to do in the future, but it is too late to modify the event this time.
  • Something942Something942 ✭✭
    edited August 3
    Halrath wrote: »

It's something I'd love to do in the future, but it is too late to modify the event this time.

Thanks for answering Halrath! One last thing I'd like clarified if you could, is the t11 +12 scroll bankable?
  • DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »

yea , new players need dragon to get fresh hit lv 65 and ambush boxes and +15 tier 11 scrollss,
    and yes, you make alts to be rewarded, no for know other class or famr iod................

yes, definitle this reward dont help in any to new players .............( an noble enigmatic was for warrior only )
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for answering Halrath! One last thing I'd like clarified if you could, is the t11 +12 scroll bankable?

Nope, we had similar rewards like that, non-tradeable and non-bankable.
  • When do we receive the rewards? Do we receive it instantly after reaching the level?
  • DWDE6GFGWHDWDE6GFGWH ✭✭✭

yea , new players need dragon to get fresh hit lv 65 and ambush boxes and +15 tier 11 scrollss,
    and yes, you make alts to be rewarded, no for know other class or famr iod................

yes, definitle this reward dont help in any to new players .............( an noble enigmatic was for warrior only )

Can you ever give constructive arguments? When did I ever say that they need ambush boxes or +15 scrolls???
    If you think that this is a decent event for people that already got alts, you're wrong. I dont even care since this doesn't do anything for me and it will most certainly not bring any players back to playing.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mythry wrote: »
    When do we receive the rewards? Do we receive it instantly after reaching the level?

yeah, when you reach the certain level, a parcel gets to you. remember to open those parcels less than 28 days.