One concern over Leveling up 1 Day Elite voucher and a suggestion over the mount

Comments

• vkobe wrote: »
    Giving it at 60 wouldn't make as much of a difference as you think (*cough* Reaper *cough*).

it harder to 50 to 60 than 0 to 20

Not for Reapers. They literally gain one level per quest in their tutorial.
  • Nibellung wrote: »
    up, plz eme make sure elite 1 day be unbankable, we dont need people exploiting the event

It's untradable. How would making it unbankable help anything?
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »
    Giving it at 60 wouldn't make as much of a difference as you think (*cough* Reaper *cough*).

it harder to 50 to 60 than 0 to 20

Not for Reapers. They literally gain one level per quest in their tutorial.

and we gain 2 levels by quest in stepstone island ;)
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2
    The point of elite was for players to get the bonus 100% EXP on top of the double XP from monsters... having it start at LV 20 makes sense simply because that's when players can start instance matching for dungeons. To move the elite status reward to a different level wouldn't really benefit players on their journey to level up. TERA events shouldn't always have theories of "what if?" when it come around... Honestly, some times I feel like everyone is wearing a tinfoil hat in the corner of highwatch instead of enjoying the game as it is.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this was a concern, and it's not already like this, they can have rewards given once per account per server for level 20 as they have done it once before.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nibellung wrote: »
    up, plz eme make sure elite 1 day be unbankable, we dont need people exploiting the event

It's untradable. How would making it unbankable help anything?

Bankable? I make 2000 Alts over the coarse of August and Bank free 2000 days of Elite, just an example. That is what I am referring too at one point.

But the real, you can start a character, and have them in your inventory in 10-20 mins use them, delete the char, make another level 20 next day, use elite, tomorrow delete them, make a new lvl 20 next day. Rinse and repeat, BAM one month of Elite and you didn't pay a dime or do anything for it.

@Denommenator @Halrath
  • I assure you, we did think of this. You'll only get the Elite Status once per account. It's okay.
    NPCPak wrote: »
    The point of elite was for players to get the bonus 100% EMP on top of the double XP from monsters... having it start at LV 20 makes sense simply because that's when players can start instance matching for dungeons. To move the elite status reward to a different level wouldn't really benefit players on their journey to level up. TERA events shouldn't always have theories of "what if?" when it come around... Honestly, some times I feel like everyone is wearing a tinfoil hat in the corner of highwatch instead of enjoying the game as it is.

At level 20, all they need is to win one Kumas and 2 1-day Booster that could cover them to get to 60, at 60, they use Elite and that helps a lot, at 20, that Elite if used gonna be wasted, from 60 to 65 from VG story quests and gearing quests, they can make up to 20K golds and also they get double VG credits from story quests too, so way more profit for them at 60, and way less exploit from dear exploiters.

I didn't make this thread to ruin the event, I made it so people enjoy it even more and exploit ruin it for many including EME itself.
  • HE4J6YWALYHE4J6YWALY ✭✭
    edited August 2
    So we can make a reaper at lvl 50, get to lvl 55 in 5 minutes and get 2x emeralds, delete reaper (24 hrs?), rinse and repeat? Or level to 60 and get 2x more eneralds. Once per day for 32 days = 64k gold (or 128k if you get to lvl 60) ! :) :) :) :)

And if you have more than one account with a lvl 40 char on it, bonus? Do this on 2 accounts = 256k. 5 accounts = 640k = enough to buy a DW +15 wep? ;-)

Edit: Not saying I will actually do this :)
    Also, this plan is not smart if EME is smart and limits rewards to one char per account for duration of event. But if EME is *not* smart and wants to help exploiters break the market, every char you level gets rewards = profit x 10^9 = Gigaprofit

2nd edit:
    Super GM Halrath the wise sez only elite voucher once per account, maybe other rewards also once per account? Who knows? We'll see in a day. Right now on the news page, says nothing about getting rewards once per account. Maybe EME can ninja edit it so fast? Maybe Halrath is editing it right now? OMG! The deception. What do now? How play?
    Halrath wrote: »
    I assure you, we did think of this. You'll only get the Elite Status once per account. It's okay.

Now, you are talking B) Man could have said sooner, I had to fight all these people and my lovers <3

Nice move on that, plus what about flying Donkeh? :winky:
    edited August 2
    It seems they looked into this, I trust them, whatever you do some low/no lifers will exploit, They can look into the reaper situation and make it that one Reaper per account can get rewards, also deleting a char might give you a temporary withhold, so again I think they just thought it through and this is a good event for everyone, new and old players.

But please take a look at options over Zephyr, @Halrath and @Denommenator or @Spacecats ;)

and you can close the thread as it is concluded please, but Don't forget the Zypher thing :p
  • Halrath wrote: »
    I assure you, we did think of this. You'll only get the Elite Status once per account. It's okay.

the others rewards too ?
  • Halrath wrote: »

the others rewards too ?

I would really like them to make it so that only one char per account gets rewards. This is good dialogue to help EME. Hopefully they change it or they "already thought about it" and was going to do that in the first place (without mentioning it of course).
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Lol deleted my comment?

Why give us crystals we already obtain thru VG?
  • Something942Something942 ✭✭
    edited August 2
    Halrath wrote: »

Could you switch that so it's just not bankable/tradeable? It'd be super useful since the event is lasting one month.