[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Server Transfers Disabled Again Until Further Notice

1235»

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haggard86 wrote: »
    > @FoxMeme said:
    > Two weeks already and the only thing that says that when there is news we will let you know ....

Do you want a daily log of every bhs reply? Have you ever asked your boss the same question every day? They will get tired of it. They will drop the news as soon as they know. This is costing their business money, they want it fixed as much as you do.

I just want home address of those who give us costumes, I wanna pay them a visit in person with Tanks I collected from Sun Festival :naughty:
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    > @Haggard86 said:
    > > @FoxMeme said:
    > > Two weeks already and the only thing that says that when there is news we will let you know ....
    >
    > Do you want a daily log of every bhs reply? Have you ever asked your boss the same question every day? They will get tired of it. They will drop the news as soon as they know. This is costing their business money, they want it fixed as much as you do.

Yes actually i do after they said they would improve the communication between both EME and BHS to the NA region.

4 hour maint and no notes of what was done?

Im starting to think they don't do [filtered]
    At least, make it 1K EMP for elite users for a short time after fix to make us happy :3
  • Margarethe wrote: »
    No offense, but taking so long to fix something that gives profit, only show disregard for the game in general.

I'd have to agree with this , this is the second time this has happen the first time it took over a month to fix , this time its been 2 weeks going on the third it just makes me really sad :(
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    New lvling event coming, just make new alts in other servers , problem solved :p
  • Is this only going to get worse with BHS working constantly on there other games ??
    should we start to expect this lack in support more and more from them ???
    what is the real reason that this is taking so long ?? lack of support ?? staff working on other games ?? or just they dont care enough to even bother looking into it yet .
  • It's frustrating I still can't transfer. I've been wanting to play with my guild on my main, but not being able to xfer my main has put me on a hiatus on spending money or wanting to play the game. I won't log in till they fix the transfer concern, support the game financially, or bother with new YouTube videos for the company.
  • ill give it a couple more days if things keep going downhill i wont even bother ive allready stopped playing the game since i cant move to play with friends so if there still no feed back in a couple days then ill just hit the good ol uninstall refund what i can and find another game because im honestly just outright sick and tired of waiting for some kind of info with whats going on .
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Yer like they would have anything to update since Saturday when they posted nothing to update we will tell you when there is
    Halrath wrote: »
    TheTarget wrote: »
    Do you think we could get an update today about the xfer status? Even if it's nothing, we really appreciate constant updates. <3

Sorry. No news on a fix yet. We will update you when we have any news to report.

They disabled it due to problem and rushed it back coz of whiners just to have more problems so id think they'd look deeper into it this time , coz yous will screem real bad this time if they open it back up with more problems
    I want to Xfer too, but EME really can do so much about this, it is on BHS, they can talk to them each hour but even then it is BHS that needs to fix it, EME was used as a punch bag before by BHS before. So don't be rude towards BHS.

PS: EME still can give us a discount at least on Xfer when got back up :p
  • How long till the transfers are available? Because I bought EMP just for this and now I can't even transfer.
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    > @Senpoii said:
    > ...Still waiting. Unless EME will refund my tier 8 account and all purchases, would be nice too.

Im almost to that point myself man, all the money people spend and they cant even get any info out on a major problem.
  • It's rather sad. I could use the money right now too.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    All players who are considering on getting their account or several EMP purchases refunded, this is reminder that all EMP sales are final after purchase. En Masse Entertainment does not offer refunds to players who has purchased EMP.

(The only service they do offer to players is if you accidentally purchased the wrong item, or a duplicate item from the EMP store. The item you accidentally bought will be removed from your account and the EMP will be refunded... real-currency refunds are not given to players.)

Understanding Refunds for TERA
    All purchases through the En Masse web store including game purchases, EMP purchases, subscriptions, premium services, and vanity items are non-refundable. All purchases are final. Purchases made through the in-game store are also non-refundable.
    1. Ownership and Grant of Use
    You don't technically "own" TERA, or any part of it, including the stuff you create (like your characters); we own all of that.
    5. Paid Services
    YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY APPLICABLE FEES AND OTHER CHARGES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
    6. REFUND POLICY
    YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ALL SUBSCRIPTION FEES (INCLUDING ANY GAME CARD REDEEMED FOR SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES) AND FEES ASSOCIATED WITH GAME ITEMS, IF ANY, ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART. YOU AGREE THAT EM MASSE IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY BACK FOR PRE-PAID TIME AND/OR GAME ITEMS WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER VOLUNTARILY OR INVOLUNTARILY.
    12. Termination and Suspension
    You acknowledge and agree that you are not entitled to any refund for any amounts that you paid before the termination. En Masse reserves the right to collect fees, surcharges or costs incurred before you terminate your Account or a subscription.

Sources
  • edited August 2017
    I've removed a bunch of comments from this post that were either angrily flaming EME staff or were non-comments, just saying things like "I'm still waiting..." or "No answer yet?" or "**crickets***." Posts like that add nothing to the thread, and as you guys know we want to maintain a constructive atmosphere in the forums.

As Halrath and others said earlier in the thread, we'll give news on server transfers once everything is back to working order. In the meantime, the answer is the same. Transfers are disabled, and we're working with Bluehole to get them back online. There are issues that need developer work to fix before the transfers can be reenabled.

Because the conversation has spiraled into non-stop "when?!" posts and speculation about player compensation or the cost of EMP, I'm going to close the thread. Everyone got the message that server transfers are still disabled, and now please be patient until we're able to turn them back on. Trust me that getting the problem solved benefits us just as much as it benefits players needing to transfer.
This discussion has been closed.