More screenshot contests?

For those of us who aren't really artsy but love taking screenshots, I think this would be alot of fun! The last one was super fun to do :)

Comments

• BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    +1

I love taking screenshots <3
  • I also +1 this. I love screenshot contests too. If you have ideas for themes I'd love to hear them!
  • And with these everyone can participate unlike the art contests where if you aren't talented, you can not participate.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    And with these everyone can participate unlike the art contests where if you aren't talented, you can not participate.

Skilled*

maybe if you sat your bum down for a while to learn how to art you could create something half decent
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    edited August 3
    How about a contest together with the coming Rootstock event? the theme has to revolve around Roostock like: Food, Farms, Festival!

@Spacecats That would make a nice livestream * hint hint nudge nudge *
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    edited August 3
    Lolitaa wrote: »
    And with these everyone can participate unlike the art contests where if you aren't talented, you can not participate.

Skilled*

maybe if you sat your bum down for a while to learn how to art you could create something half decent

the world isn't full of artists and that's a good thing
    because if it were, half the tools you use to create it nowadays wouldn't even exist
    no shade tho :)