[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

More screenshot contests?

For those of us who aren't really artsy but love taking screenshots, I think this would be alot of fun! The last one was super fun to do :)

Comments

• +1

I love taking screenshots <3
  • I also +1 this. I love screenshot contests too. If you have ideas for themes I'd love to hear them!
  • And with these everyone can participate unlike the art contests where if you aren't talented, you can not participate.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    And with these everyone can participate unlike the art contests where if you aren't talented, you can not participate.

Skilled*

maybe if you sat your bum down for a while to learn how to art you could create something half decent
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    How about a contest together with the coming Rootstock event? the theme has to revolve around Roostock like: Food, Farms, Festival!

@Spacecats That would make a nice livestream * hint hint nudge nudge *
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Lolitaa wrote: »
    And with these everyone can participate unlike the art contests where if you aren't talented, you can not participate.

Skilled*

maybe if you sat your bum down for a while to learn how to art you could create something half decent

the world isn't full of artists and that's a good thing
    because if it were, half the tools you use to create it nowadays wouldn't even exist
    no shade tho :)