RAID MACHINE BROKE

http://i.imgur.com/EcFBZ95.jpg

We can't leave, disband or do ANYTHING. We can't go to HH either.
@Spacecats

Comments

• Something942Something942 ✭✭
    edited August 2
    Our raid would've cleared P4 today, we demand emotional compensation for this. We clear weekly, we're the best TR raid. I don't think we'll be able to run this week anymore, so I think everybody should get a brooch for this. Or something similar. Thanks for listening, and please fix the game.
  • Yo but for real we can't disband or invite people, so we stuck like this now and can't finish hh this week, not cool @Spacecats
  • Something942Something942 ✭✭
    edited August 2
    And all jokes aside we would've cleared P1-P3 today and a few people wasted blue nocts when the server went down, I'm not asking for a lot just some blue nocts or something as an apology. Especially since our raid has been through a lot more, since we can't do anything on our mains until this is resolved. Thanks!

EDIT: A lot of our players used lambs too
  • AnotsuAnotsu ✭✭
    if you're giving him stuff then you must give everyone as well cause our SCEM dungeon reset during perimos after the servers went down kthxbai
  • And need stuff , just coz , it reset whilst I'm sleeping :p
  • understandable have a nice day
  • TsinTsin ✭✭
    You might want to remove the discord link in the guild MoTD in the screenshot before people start trolling.
  • ShishaoShishao ✭✭
    edited August 3
    really anyone who is competent and not customer support that take days

we are still stuck in the raid after 12 hours of server being down, cant run dungeons, cant play on our main characters

can't disband, leave, invite, kick
    can't enter HH

edit: competent player council heard our cries and the problem seem to be forwarded to CS
  • Please fix :^(
  • Got everyone out except Okazaki.N because their name cuts off. If anyone knows it, let me know and I'll rescue them, too.
  • Never mind, got the name. Got them out.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Never mind, got the name. Got them out.

A RESCUE!! HUZZAH!

Seriously, thanks. Man that situation stank. I was worried for them.
  • I'm not sure what you guys think you fixed, but ti's just as broke as it always has been.

http://i.imgur.com/QcghfHz.png Still stuck inside ;(
  • edited August 3
    We (first) thought you meant you were stuck inside the instance. Not stuck inside the raid group. I summoned everyone out this morning, then was told that you couldn't break your raid group up. I told them that we have no way to break up a raid through our tools and to submit a ticket to CS. It was a misunderstanding.
  • The same thing happened in tera EU in KNXX days iirc. Maybe they have a method