New Character Did Not Recive 1 Day Elite Voucher at Level 20

See title. Global chat on TR server also has multiple people saying the same problem.

The character is a brand new character created about 10 minutes before the event went live.

Started leveling when it went live on my screen, and reached level 20 about 15 minutes after event went live. Did not receive voucher, only the Crescentia Crystal box.

@Halrath

Thanks.

Comments

• See title. Global chat on TR server also has multiple people saying the same problem.

The character is a brand new character created about 10 minutes before the event went live.

Started leveling when it went live on my screen, and reached level 20 about 15 minutes after event went live. Did not receive voucher, only the Crescentia Crystal box.

@Halrath

Thanks.

is because you recibe a code for get them ..............
  • If you'll look at the message where you got your crystals, you'll see a shiny little code you can enter at account.enmasse.com.
    See title. Global chat on TR server also has multiple people saying the same problem.

@Halrath

Thanks.

If you'll look at the message where you got your crystals, you'll see a shiny little code you can enter at account.enmasse.com.
  • Thanks for the quick response. It's very hard to see that in the message. I'll pass it on to global. Feel free to lock this and thanks again.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    If you'll look at the message where you got your crystals, you'll see a shiny little code you can enter at account.enmasse.com.

@Halrath

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply.

BTW, wouldnt hurt to use golden or another color for those letters instead of white.
  • And what if you didn't notice the code, because you clicked it too fast? Am I S.O.L?
  • microeric wrote: »
    And what if you didn't notice the code, because you clicked it too fast? Am I S.O.L?

It should still be there in your inbox.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    microeric wrote: »
    And what if you didn't notice the code, because you clicked it too fast? Am I S.O.L?

Hey @Halrath I have been reading your parcels, nice stuff you wrote :3 Tnx for event, The double XP was enough to make me happy. Those parcel and notes really encouraging.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    microeric wrote: »

Hey @Halrath I have been reading your parcels, nice stuff you wrote :3 Tnx for event, The double XP was enough to make me happy. Those parcel and notes really encouraging.

/bow
    Another question: How long do we have to use the code? I wanna keep it for Xfer to return if possible :#
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Another question: How long do we have to use the code? I wanna keep it for Xfer to return if possible :#

Oh, good question. You have until the end of the event. 09/05/17 10am PDT. I'll update that on the post, too.
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Oh, good question. You have until the end of the event. 09/05/17 10am PDT. I'll update that on the post, too.

Tnx a lot, I pass it on global lol