Event scroll only for VM gear?

I tried to use it on a Misery weapon, and it didn't work. Says it's only for gear eligible for awakening. Is that normal? @Spacecats @Halrath , anyone?

Comments

• It looks like it can ONLY be used on Ambush gear. They should really put a detailed explanation for [filtered] like this on the event page. It doesn't even state what tier of gear it can be used for.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, I don't think it was intentional. I think their main focus was on Misery too. Gotta check that out :#
  • Looks like we've been bamboozled.
  • I tried to use it on a Misery weapon, and it didn't work. Says it's only for gear eligible for awakening. Is that normal? @Spacecats @Halrath , anyone?

Yes, the scrolls only work for awakenable gear (visionmaker) up to tier 11, so Ambush is as high as it will enchant. Items like these are really tricky because they are all coded by Bluehole to work in a very specific way. Changing them on our end to enchant other items for an event like this isn't possible.
  • That would have been a great thing to say in the news post.
  • czczczczczcz ✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    I tried to use it on a Misery weapon, and it didn't work. Says it's only for gear eligible for awakening. Is that normal? @Spacecats @Halrath , anyone?

Yes, the scrolls only work for awakenable gear (visionmaker) up to tier 11, so Ambush is as high as it will enchant. Items like these are really tricky because they are all coded by Bluehole to work in a very specific way. Changing them on our end to enchant other items for an event like this isn't possible.

Ahah, looks like I'm only going to do this for the cape, then. These scrolls aren't transferable either, are they?

Well, we can never expect BHS to do something right. So, if we can't do it on Misery, then it will be useless for many players, can't craft Ambush now, not really worth the effort, can't get boxes since they are not around, unless at some point we get boxes via some kind of events or something. :p

PS: Not much different it makes tho, specially now, so not so biggies B)

PS: @Spacecats what's up with new Emoji?
  • czczcz wrote: »

Ahah, looks like I'm only going to do this for the cape, then. These scrolls aren't transferable either, are they?

Can't trade them, but you can bank them... For all the good that'll do.
  • I suppose this also means that there are no +12 scrolls specifically for Misery. What a [filtered] clown-fiesta.
  • czczczczczcz ✭✭
    EME, compensate us for this by giving out Ambush boxes, please~~ one per account is fine.

But in all honesty if this isn't usable for Misery then it won't be much use for any new players.
    czczcz wrote: »
    EME, compensate us for this by giving out Ambush boxes, please~~ one per account is fine.

But in all honesty if this isn't usable for Misery then it won't be much use for any new players.

yeah, that flying Donkeh and now dis :p

I enjoyed the double XP and fast que more than anything tho lol, had 5 tanks run after a long time, so event is actually doing fine, but those 2 things :# lol
  • I love the event so far, but it'd be super nice if you could switch the +12 scroll for something else that'd help. Here's a few things that I thought that you could replace it with

- red niveots for their class
    - accessory crates
    - guile/misery crates
    - feed/mwa
    - gold

I'd like to say that I really love the idea to include circlet/brooches as a reward, it's a small but useful reward for people that'll help. That's just a few ideas off the top of my head, I'm sure other players and GMs have good ideas. What do you think? @Spacecats @Halrath
  • LesbianVi wrote: »

Well, we can never expect BHS to do something right. So, if we can't do it on Misery, then it will be useless for many players, can't craft Ambush now, not really worth the effort, can't get boxes since they are not around, unless at some point we get boxes via some kind of events or something. :p

PS: Not much different it makes tho, specially now, so not so biggies B)

PS: @Spacecats what's up with new Emoji?

boxes ? mats for craft them are very comond in BRHM and AIHM , you cant spend any gold and any mat since mid tier droops desing for them ( im saw more in KD and DF ) and scroll is for new player / alts who get lv 65, im saw is very good idea since ambush +12 still are more strong vs misery for extra roll, im no sure but is easy to get now.
    czczcz wrote: »

im dont mid why eme need do this ( because they already bankeable) but im guess will be like last hallowen event imperator boxes drooped from Dakuruyon Chest box
  • good amount of Alkahest for Tier-11 would be nice to have then, instead of VM-only scroll

edited August 3
    @StevenAnthony it is not the right time to put effort to craft Ambush, that's what I mean.

A misery box like the one we got from Valkyrie event would be way better at this point.