RAID MACHINE BROKE

2»

Comments

• BijuBiju ✭✭
    The method to reset the server :anguished:
  • ShishaoShishao ✭✭
    RESET THE SERVE THEN - only TR of course
    13 people with their main/semi-mains are stuck in a useless raid, we can't run anything, our raiding schedule is broken, we loose out on a sure p1-3, our p4 practices. Every scem try we could have done by now...

It is super frustrating.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 4
    Shishao wrote: »
    RESET THE SERVE THEN - only TR of course
    13 people with their main/semi-mains are stuck in a useless raid, we can't run anything, our raiding schedule is broken, we loose out on a sure p1-3, our p4 practices. Every scem try we could have done by now...

It is super frustrating.

Wao, really awful thing to happen. didn't reset servers when servers crashed? But if that gonna help, they gotta do it on Friday, or you are all gonna lose weekend :anguished:
  • MieaxMieax ✭✭
    theres still a group on TR thats still stuck in a raid format, and its been 2 days apparently u.u.
  • ShishaoShishao ✭✭
    Mieax wrote: »
    theres still a group on TR thats still stuck in a raid format, and its been 2 days apparently u.u.

yea its us, noone ran HH at 11 am pst, just our raid...
  • We will restart TR at 11:30 a.m. PDT to try and free up the raid group. Hang in there.
  • Well that did not fix it.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bobbuz wrote: »
    Well that did not fix it.

Wao, the love you have on that Raid can't be broken, RIP :#
  • We're sorry the restart didn't fix it. We're continuing to work with BHS to try and find a resolution for you.
  • Well there is now 2 LFGs from the same raid, 1 has 13 and 1 has 16. The one that has 16 had 3 people that were able to leave after rally last time.

6etpUAs.png
  • Bobbuz wrote: »
    Well there is now 2 LFGs from the same raid, 1 has 13 and 1 has 16. The one that has 16 had 3 people that were able to leave after rally last time.

6etpUAs.png

Please submit a ticket to CS (I checked, there wasn't one) with all of the details. We need that information or we risk helping some people, but not all.
  • Thanks for the hard work Halrath, and I'm not being sarcastic. Taking down the entire server to try and fix this is big, I hope you guys figure out how and what caused it so we can avoid future problems like this.
  • I was able to leave the raid just a minute ago, did you guys do something? @Halrath @Spacecats
  • I'm still emotionally devasted and triggered, I think a little bit of compensation (don't forget my IGN is Protects on TR) would be really useful. Thanks! B)
  • ShishaoShishao ✭✭
    13 people could leave, the 3 that got stuck during server reset didn't :s
    lets hope tuesday reset frees them as well
2»