[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Elin Gunner video and male human brawler confirmed

Comments

• CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Poofcat wrote: »
    But the real question is, everybody wanted male classes cause of equality so are guys gonna get the skimpy outfits too that'd be nice and equal B)

I'm really hoping for a shirtless but full pants type look as an option.

Although now that I think of it the wrestler costume might work... *thinks*
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe boxing trunks and a cosmetic weapon skin that looks like boxing gloves.
  • More excited for the Male Brawler. It would genuinely make me want to make my first male character in game! :D
  • Will they have j0ckstraps of all kinds? :kiss:
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Ninja needs some love, they should release popo ninjas.
  • I only care if we get new hairstyles and faces.
  • Skimpy armor for male brawler pls
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    > @LyricaDreamy said:
    > Skimpy armor for male brawler pls

That's what the rapidos swimsuits are for ;)
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Haggard86 wrote: »
    > @LyricaDreamy said:
    > Skimpy armor for male brawler pls

That's what the rapidos swimsuits are for ;)

And the fundoshi.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭

Still the best video ever made by EME
  • When does this come out?
  • MelusinaMelusina ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    The Elin gunner reminds me of the gunner in Devilian, which makes sense because Bluehole is Devilian's developer. I'm surprised that it hasn't been released much sooner.

Edit: Correction! It was actually a cannoneer, but the gun is large enough to remind me of the cannoneer in Devilian. O.o
    devilian-cannoneer.jpg
  • Bara Human Brawler!! eheem. They should have different hairstyles for male characters as well new faces. I always avoid making males because their just so... not worth investing emp on (?) Maybe if we could change their bodies a bit - like not having such broad shoulders or giant pecks then I might THINK about it.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bara Human Brawler!! eheem. They should have different hairstyles for male characters as well new faces. I always avoid making males because their just so... not worth investing emp on (?) Maybe if we could change their bodies a bit - like not having such broad shoulders or giant pecks then I might THINK about it.

Yeah, I need to make my male brawler with Silvestre Stalon or Arnold Schwarzenegger faces.
This discussion has been closed.