When will server transfer back?!

Comments

• So wait, does that mean that me joining CH was pointless, Voidy? ..I already have quite a good level character on there.
  • DekiboyDekiboy ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    voidy wrote: »
    66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »
    If you make CH the only "PVE" server I'm sure they'll get some new blood.

Not under those circumstances. CH already has like, no one in it. You merge every existing server with MT and leave CH alone, it dies. No one would have a reason to play there. You'd have to merge it half and half, or give people on the MT server an option to freely move to CH or something.

Huh, AV is in the same boat. Some of my friend told me, their whole guild gonna to transfer to MT.

Dead server(s). EME still say they are active, even the LFG are only for traders.
  • I really dont wanna merge with MT, MT is cancer. To many try hard elitists. lmao
  • Yea, I'm want to transfer from MT to CH. I have 3 characters on each and I prefer CH.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shiara384 wrote: »
    So wait, does that mean that me joining CH was pointless, Voidy? ..I already have quite a good level character on there.

That's up to you. If you have friends there, then it's a fine server. I don't know your personal situation so I can't tell you. All I know is every time I go to buy something on the broker, it either doesn't exist or has one guy selling it at an inflated price. And every time I check LFG, it's just WTB and WTS. If I didn't have a guild here, I'd leave.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Yer if they merged all i think id go CH too
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    WhaleWhale wrote: »
    SoulReborn wrote: »
    As said by many people in other threads BHS dont really care about Tera any more they have just finished doing a 5.5gig update to there new shining star PUBG why worry about a few $$$$ here and there from Tera when they make easily 10x that with there other game .
    They will get to it (maybe) untill then all we can do is wait

2lmeEAv.png

ccYT7FW.png

It's true, dead game.

yea, other genius dont know anything outside steam and dont know tera have their own client ................................
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    > @Teekz said:
    > > @Scrap said:
    > > they closed the announcement thread because people kept pulling dumb schtick like this
    > >
    > > EME has to wait on BHS
    > > go learn Korean and go yell at BHS to hurry up, see where that gets you (spoiler alert: nowhere.)
    > >
    > > stop being brats and wait
    >
    > Brats because we want a game we spend money on to work properly.
    >
    > You should sit down and stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

> @Teekz said:
    > > @Scrap said:
    > > they closed the announcement thread because people kept pulling dumb schtick like this
    > >
    > > EME has to wait on BHS
    > > go learn Korean and go yell at BHS to hurry up, see where that gets you (spoiler alert: nowhere.)
    > >
    > > stop being brats and wait
    >
    > Brats because we want a game we spend money on to work properly.
    >
    > You should sit down and stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

Technically....any dime YOU spend on the game is your choice, you are not required to do so.
    Hence just cause you spend money

> @meowmeowmoo said:
    > going on week 4 im so sad that i can't play with my friends

Technically with this leveling event you would have made a 65 char in a day, geared it in misery and could play with them till you can transfer :P
  • edited August 2017
    @Grimoir oh yeah, the enchant scroll u get at lv65 is a great memes too lmao... awaken +12 tier 11 ._.
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    > @Axely said:
    > @Grimoir oh yeah, the enchant scroll u get at lv65 is a great memes too lmao... awaken +12 tier 11 ._.

Well i mean cant blame bhs for their imagination xD
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Wrong post, RIP, well, Xfer, I wanted to pay for my first not free xfer :D
  • kubitoid wrote: »
    voidy wrote: »
    1. A lot of tera players don't even use steam to log in.
    i agree with post just wanted to say that recently i went to starting area on AV and asked random ppl who just created their chars do they use steam or not. i asked 18 ppl. 13 were running tera using steam. i also asked why they choosed to play tera. some ignored but some said they just accidentaly saw tera page while browsing steam

I don't use Steam as well, would have, but simply can't (TERA in Steam not available in EU).
    TBH I started to play "accidentally" as well as them and still am.
This discussion has been closed.