Comments

• CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭
    edited August 8
    Did you mean to post this on livejournal or tumblr?
  • What patch is this? Are any of these coming soon, or is this just a test in Korea for a future patch for NA?
  • PumpeddPumpedd ✭✭✭
    Did you mean to post this on livejournal or tumblr?

tera forums is the same thing as tumblr
  • Jordansb1 wrote: »
    What patch is this? Are any of these coming soon, or is this just a test in Korea for a future patch for NA?

None of these are real. These are Pumpedd's suggestions, written down as if they were part of patch notes. It's a wish list.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Jordansb1 wrote: »
    What patch is this? Are any of these coming soon, or is this just a test in Korea for a future patch for NA?

None of these are real. These are Pumpedd's suggestions, written down as if they were part of patch notes. It's a wish list.

Ah, that makes more sense.

Please send these to BHS! :o
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »

Ah, that makes more sense.

Please send these to BHS! :o

Pls no
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭
    Pumpedd wrote: »

tera forums is the same thing as tumblr

At least you have a sense of humor!
  • If the awakening system was really altered that much EVERYONE would have awakened equipment. As is, it's not nearly as horrible as it used to be trying to +15. When I was enchanting gen back in the day, I had around 100 fails and it never went past +13. Now I have +15 weapon AND gloves and had about 65 fails to +15 the weapon and 30 fails to +15 the gloves. That's a lot better. I'm not wealthy in game, I don't have thousands of mats sitting around collecting dust for these purposes. I just farmed what I needed and took care of it. That's what awakening needs to be..... +15 for the select people who have the time and patience to farm the mats they need. If it really was that easy, it wouldn't mean anything because everyone would have it. Also, modifiers reduced by 30%? That's a large chunk. That's partially what people want from VM and why they're so willing to grind it out.

Anyway, this is just my input and I really like you're overall idea here. If people are mistaking it for real patch notes, you're doing something right. XD
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭
    If the awakening system was really altered that much EVERYONE would have awakened equipment. As is, it's not nearly as horrible as it used to be trying to +15. When I was enchanting gen back in the day, I had around 100 fails and it never went past +13. Now I have +15 weapon AND gloves and had about 65 fails to +15 the weapon and 30 fails to +15 the gloves. That's a lot better. I'm not wealthy in game, I don't have thousands of mats sitting around collecting dust for these purposes. I just farmed what I needed and took care of it. That's what awakening needs to be..... +15 for the select people who have the time and patience to farm the mats they need. If it really was that easy, it wouldn't mean anything because everyone would have it. Also, modifiers reduced by 30%? That's a large chunk. That's partially what people want from VM and why they're so willing to grind it out.

Anyway, this is just my input and I really like you're overall idea here. If people are mistaking it for real patch notes, you're doing something right. XD
    Don't worry, BiS will be a lot harder to get with the new enhancement patch. By some estimates up to 30 times more costly!
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Why even mention awakening at all when it's getting removed next gear update?
  • PumpeddPumpedd ✭✭✭
    StarSprite wrote: »

The same reason why i mentioned valk nerfs when they are getting nerfed differently.

Its just dream patch notes.
  • StarSprite wrote: »

Source?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    We dream and suggest good stuff for a better Tera, not only BHS ignores them, they just ruined more stuff for us :s

We had a better Tera if EME was in charge, they listen to community way more than BHS and more creative DEVs.
  • They're completely removing the current enchanting system for every tier @Jordansb1
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sTU8tPRqLHHu3_xnI3VmaR52exjdv0hXMqMmUlkhdM8/edit#
  • PumpeddPumpedd ✭✭✭
    StarSprite wrote: »

Source?

its a full gear revamp system but its not for a long time