What is dis Monster Spawn event currently running? What's dis trickery?

Title and stuff, :cookie:

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    Eme doing events without announcing them to the community is normal.
  • What monster spawn event? We don't have anything scheduled.

*innocent angel*
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    What monster spawn event? We don't have anything scheduled.

*innocent angel*

I saw that Active: Monster Spawn with my own popo eyes.

I know you tricky popori devs are planning for Argon Invasion event :3 My popo sense tells me that.

PS: The drop for small mobs were Amethyst and Noct Infusion, if not mistaken B)

PSS: I miss old Emoji :(
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    See. There's no posts or anything about it. I'm not sure why we're left in the dark all the time, but seriously
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    See. There's no posts or anything about it. I'm not sure why we're left in the dark all the time, but seriously

agreed i honestly dont understand anymore
  • there is? and where did you saw the monster? @LesbianVi
  • BijuBiju ✭✭
    Sometime EME will do quick spawning event, usually those do not have any official announcement. They sometime will say a quick word in game but thats it.

It pretty much if if your online at that time, enjoy it. small surprises.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    its like bamarama that is always starting
  • I think they just like having minor events like these to keep the surprise element. I like the idea and encourage more. Thanks EME. :+1:
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LucyFear wrote: »
    there is? and where did you saw the monster? @LesbianVi

There was for a short time, some saw around Velika, other places not sure.
    FaunBait wrote: »
    I think they just like having minor events like these to keep the surprise element. I like the idea and encourage more. Thanks EME. :+1:

Yeah, I like that too, I didn't post this to criticize them or anything, just it was surprising, now I am pretty much sure. we are gonna get Argon Invasion events, YEY :triumph:
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    i wish i was able to join in ;~; have fun guys who was there
  • FaunBait wrote: »
    I think they just like having minor events like these to keep the surprise element. I like the idea and encourage more. Thanks EME. :+1:

Yeah, we're having a bit of fun, seeding out some stuff in-game ahead of major events in the hopes of creating a more dynamic feeling in the game world.

Thanks for the encouraging words.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭
    Are the drops going to improve or will the agrons only ever drop 1 noctenium infusion or an amethyst?
  • These drops left me sad. I mean I appreciate anything but 1 Noctenium seems more like a time waster.
  • These drops left me sad. I mean I appreciate anything but 1 Noctenium seems more like a time waster.

well, no ones force to no ones mini argons minios event huehuehue