random maintenance

Hi!! can we know why there will be maintenance tomorrow and what is going to happen during these 2 hours? "The TERA servers will require maintenance starting at 8:00 a.m. PDT on Thursday, August 10, 2017. Estimated downtime is approximately two hours."

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭
    They will open a rift between argon dimesion and arborea.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭
    I might as well ask before everyone else does, will you be opening rifts between each of the servers?
    Haggard86 wrote: »
    I might as well ask before everyone else does, will you be opening rifts between each of the servers?

Not until Manahan allows it.
  • gibgib ✭✭✭
    its what it says it is: server maintenance. i dont know why you need to know what they're doing. its probably just upkeep.
  • Probably they're going to fix the vanguards requests. Those giving 3 scales wasn't intentional I believe.
  • Two hours for fixing vanguards a bit too much no? :expressionless:
    Two hours for fixing vanguards a bit too much no? :expressionless:

That and stopping argos to spawn.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭
    Two hours for fixing vanguards a bit too much no? :expressionless:

they ALWAYS say that the ESTIMATED downtime for maintance is 2hours where in reality, servers are (usually) up within 30minutes to an hour...only time it goes longer is for major patches like new gear patch/class etc.
    Better to give a larger timeframe and finish early rather than give a small timeframe and have people complain that servers aren't up yet
  • edited August 9
    The maintenance is being conducted to deploy a hotfix that will prevent a specific issue contributing to server crashes. Given the nature of the hotfix, we felt it best to deploy it as soon as we could, which contributed to the decision to conduct a server maintenance outside our usual window.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭
    The maintenance is being conducted to deploy a hotfix that will prevent a specific issue contributing to server crashes. Given the nature of the hotfix, we felt it best to deploy it as soon as we could, which contributed to the decision to conduct a server maintenance outside our usual window.

Awesome! *Crosses fingers*
  • Hi!! can we know why there will be maintenance tomorrow and what is going to happen during these 2 hours? "The TERA servers will require maintenance starting at 8:00 a.m. PDT on Thursday, August 10, 2017. Estimated downtime is approximately two hours."

yes, and question is ? .....................
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭
    edited August 10
    yes, and question is ? .....................
    his question was
    Hi!! can we know why there will be maintenance tomorrow and what is going to happen during these 2 hours?
    and was answered