August 15th BAM invasion? - Code Provided here

2»

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 10
    Halrath wrote: »
    DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    The amount of nocts dropped from these buffed mobs kind of hurt me, being so low, I do like the creativity of the event though. Will definitely be there for the bigger ones!

Those were just the teasers. The event mobs have much better drops.

Noice, slaughter as many as CH nuts you can during boss spawns B)

PS: but be warned, you slain one CH nut, two will respawn. :#
  • DWDE6GFGWHDWDE6GFGWH ✭✭✭
    DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    The amount of nocts dropped from these buffed mobs kind of hurt me, being so low, I do like the creativity of the event though. Will definitely be there for the bigger ones!

Those were just the teasers. The event mobs have much better drops.

Great to know, will definitely enjoy this event! Thank you! =)
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    HE4J6YWALY wrote: »
    Anyone know what this "Viginere with Key:MRAHCSNYSEAP" relates to?

I tried entering both MRAHCSNYSEAP or PAESYNSCHARM into codes but it didn't work.

Vigniere was the technique that scrambled the final message text, and that was the key to decrypt the message. In other words... Paesyn's charm unlocked Zolyn's favor.
  • natianatia ✭✭
    This looks amazing, EME sure has put a lot of effort into this event. Thank you!!!
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭
    "Once on Saturdays during the invasion, the argons will unleash their greatest weapon: Kelsaik!"

what does kelsaik have to do with the argons? he ain't even argonized himself, he was dead long before shandra even got to him and stole his flame. like hello. lore police checking in to say reading that sentence gave me a hernia and now i demand financial compensation
  • Ardire wrote: »
    "Once on Saturdays during the invasion, the argons will unleash their greatest weapon: Kelsaik!"

what does kelsaik have to do with the argons? he ain't even argonized himself, he was dead long before shandra even got to him and stole his flame. like hello. lore police checking in to say reading that sentence gave me a hernia and now i demand financial compensation

Argon Planning Meeting:
    "We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Better...stronger...faster...but mostly stronger."

"Plus, he's totally just laying there dead. Let's recycle! Keep the Dream clean!"
  • ScrapScrap ✭✭
    @Halrath
    bless you omg
    I laughed so much I started coughing and hacking

I promise I won't sue you guys if I die because of that post
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭
    edited August 11
    Ardire wrote: »

Argon Planning Meeting:
    "We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Better...stronger...faster...but mostly stronger."

"Plus, he's totally just laying there dead. Let's recycle! Keep the Dream clean!"

so Kelsaik's been transformed into the 6 million gold manstrosity :p by the argon queen

"Eventually Kelsaik was confronted and defeated in its nest by the federation. However before his body could be cleansed Argons intervened and stole Kelsaik's corpse.
    The corpse eventually resurfaced in Granarkus. The Argon Queen Shandra Manaya appeared and took Sikander's Flame from the body before withdrawing. The current location of the flame is unknown. "
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Ardire wrote: »

Argon Planning Meeting:

the bionic boss lol.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 11
    I think this kind of announced event is what we need.

PvE content, enemies to defeat, bosses in opeworld at a given time to vanquish.

This looks well elaborated and I hope they can meet what PvEers are looking for.
  • LyricaDreamyLyricaDreamy ✭✭
    edited August 11
    Just entered it ,Doest work.. is it already expired? or maybe i have to enter later?
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 11
    Just entered it ,Doest work.. is it already expired? or maybe i have to enter later?

It expired almost 10 hours ago.
  • We removed the Banner that was stating to redeem it before midnight. ;)
  • Event times suck
2»