• Apologies. They're in there now.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Apologies. They're in there now.

Thanks Halrath.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    what about other items that arent presented in dressing room for years. what about them? when do you add them?????
  • kubitoid wrote: »
    what about other items that arent presented in dressing room for years. what about them? when do you add them?????

What other items? I think that information would be helpful if you're trying to get them added.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 11
    6EXTMD3763 wrote: »
    kubitoid wrote: »

What other items? I think that information would be helpful if you're trying to get them added.
    2012/2013/2014 swimsuits, iron/crimson/royal dragons, timberwolf, moonshine, head/face accessories many of them for swimwear btw, idk. many items. sparky! SPARKY ISNT IN DRESSING ROOM!!!
    edit - this has being discussed many times. wagon is still there
    edit 2 - argent is missing too
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    Isnt the dressing room only supposed to cintain items in the tera store? Sparky isnt from the tera store so he shouldnt be in there in the first place.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimoir wrote: »
    Isnt the dressing room only supposed to cintain items in the tera store? Sparky isnt from the tera store so he shouldnt be in there in the first place.

This is the strategy they've more-or-less used (minus a few items they forgot to add). What he's saying (and indeed he's brought it up many times) is that absolutely every cosmetic should be in there, whether it's purchasable or not. But personally speaking, in the grand scheme of QoL things I'd like EME to work on, this one probably isn't that high for me.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 12
    edit 3 - devilicious costumes default/dyeable are missing too.

ps - today wanted to try on devilicious costume for my castanic berserker while gathering in IoD but then remembered i need to visit broker to take a look at it coz its not in dressing room
    pps - always wanted to know how my elven priest in dyeable deep V looks sitting on argent. are colors of bikini and mount fit each other? before buying it u know. never had a chance coz obviously cant preview mounts on broker