[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

cutie stamp walker animation plz?

omg i need this in my life plz eme dont let this come over to rng heavy D: i need two of these atleast

Comments

• another source of lag and fps drops
  • > @Ponilover said:
    > another source of lag and fps drops

xD and i will enjoy that 3 second lag to of cuteness
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    My friend would really love to see the ducky stamps implemented into our version of TERA as well... I actually find them very cute.

• shown on other races XD
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    what the ..........
  • i bet this is only a consumable item like discoball. Where should u place this item anyway? There is no slot for this kind of effects
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dialoonia wrote: »
    i bet this is only a consumable item like discoball. Where should u place this item anyway? There is no slot for this kind of effects

A skill that you turn on or off, maybe.
  • I don't understand... why is there fluid and stuff coming out of their butts?
  • DeadXDeadX ✭✭✭
    Campaigner wrote: »
    I don't understand... why is there fluid and stuff coming out of their butts?

you don't ask those kind of questions...just go with it's magic, saves your mind.
  • Lol, awesomeness!
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    Campaigner wrote: »
    I don't understand... why is there fluid and stuff coming out of their butts?

She probably just got out of the bath tub. Don't you bathe after every dungeon run?
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Depends on the dungeon. Brhm, no, already "squeaky clean" when I leave that place ;)

Abscess tho, need 10 showers afterwards.
  • ahha you guys are halarious lol
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    kinda makes you wonder what that elin ate for dinner lol
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    that doesn't look cute to me at all. it just looks ugly
    no shade tho