The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

[Paypal/TR/CH] ・:*:・゚☆KITTY'S ART☆SHOP (=♡ ᆺ ♡=) [Refer to newest post~]

Comments

• CreepypastaCreepypasta ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I forgot to share this, just came across this right now :'D The nostalgia is real! This was my entry for the 2015 autumn loading screen contest, the one and only time I ever entered. Back then I only had fashion coupon outfits so I found some orangey/reddish outfits for me and my BFF's characters! She doesn't play TERA anymore and I no longer use Moltara, but I thought I'd share this anyways!!! :3
    Moltara_of_TR.jpg
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    i still want to kiss everything u draw
  • Xeiryl wrote: »
    i still want to kiss everything u draw

Thank you so much <3 :3
    edited July 2017
    Detailed chibi commission for Sushi! Really enjoyed drawing these cuties :3

37bmKW3.png

SPEEDPAINT:
    edited August 2017
    Finished my first ever gore commission for Bitsy! I accepted it because I never drew anything like it before and wanted to try something new! I wasn't scared at all while drawing it, but quite a few of my friends found it frightening, and I'm proud I was able to successfully achieve that reaction LMAO. I don't think I can really post it anywhere, but if you want to see it you can ask me privately!

SPEEDPAINT:
  • It turned out amazing! I love you! Ty so much <3
  • I know these aren't open right now, and I'm sorry if I've missed it somewhere, but what are your paypal prices?
  • Hey Tsndere!
    Thanks for the interest! :3 You didn't miss anything, here are the prices:

Simpler/cel-shade chibi: $30 USD
    Detailed/complex chibi: $35 USD
    Half-body: $55 USD
    Full-body: $75 USD

^ These are the options I have prior to closing. After I reopen commissions there will be a few more options. Prices for these are still the same, there will just be more variety. Thanks again for inquiring! ^^
  • Alright awesome, I hope I can catch you next time you open!
  • 2/2 commission for Sushi! :3
    Loved drawing her! <3

vFxo2in.png
  • Commission for Apricitea! Her elin is so darling <3

rzquBjF.png
  • I love it so muuch Q___Q Thank you for staying so patient with me throughout the process. This artist is absolutely amazing; top notch quality of work and incredibly caring about the people she works with, would 10/10 recommend to anyone who is thinking of requesting a commission from her :smile:
  • Hi! :o You have such gorgeous art!
    I was wondering, you put a picture of a couple in the full body section of previews, but I'm assuming here you wouldn't charge just 245k for two characters, right? :P how much would be per two, granted that the characters were both elves, male and female? Tbh I'm not looking for a super complicated thing (I would even settle for a b&w lineart XD), but I'm curious if you'd charge full price for the second one, in both full and half body.
    If you were already thinking about something like that for the prices of your future reopening, just ignore me, I'll wait for the list. Thanks! n.n/
  • Apricitea wrote: »
    I love it so muuch Q___Q Thank you for staying so patient with me throughout the process. This artist is absolutely amazing; top notch quality of work and incredibly caring about the people she works with, would 10/10 recommend to anyone who is thinking of requesting a commission from her :smile:

Oh my goodness - thank you so much! It's been lovely working with you ; w ; <3
    Firian wrote: »
    Hi! :o You have such gorgeous art!
    I was wondering, you put a picture of a couple in the full body section of previews, but I'm assuming here you wouldn't charge just 245k for two characters, right? :P how much would be per two, granted that the characters were both elves, male and female? Tbh I'm not looking for a super complicated thing (I would even settle for a b&w lineart XD), but I'm curious if you'd charge full price for the second one, in both full and half body.
    If you were already thinking about something like that for the prices of your future reopening, just ignore me, I'll wait for the list. Thanks! n.n/

Hey Firian! Thank you so much for the compliment and interest! I appreciate it and I apologize for the confusion! My bad, I'll fix the info right now. For fullbodies, it's 245k per character in general. Two would be 490k fully rendered (in fullbody) and 350k (for halfbody). For lineart, I'm not sure about the prices now, perhaps I'll add that as an option when I reopen!

Thanks again for the question and interest! :3
  • Np, thanks to you! I'll keep an eye on the thread to try and catch a slot when you're done with your current work :3