Argon Assault, August 15 to September 5

Attention, level 65 heroes! Argon invaders have been sighted in numerous zones! Federation troops are en route, but they can’t do it alone. They need your help!

From Tuesday, August 15 until Tuesday, September 5, look for argons in various zones throughout the world. Take down argon soldiers for a chance to win an Argon Loot Box, or tackle an argon boss for a guaranteed drop! And watch out for when the argons’ secret weapon—a legendary combatant from TERA’s past—appears each week, with even bigger rewards!

For more information, report to the Argon Assault promo page—and let’s win this fight!

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all for the work, we needed this, Hopefully servers stay alive during whole event :D
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    Each Argon Loot Box you open has a chance to drop semi-enigmatic scrolls, ...tier 11 feedstocks, spellbinds....
    rip. :(
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    please. remove feedstock, spellbinds, ses from loottable. leave intact only cosmetics. please @EME :(
  • Eme don't listen to people like that Kubitoid guy (who afaik doesn't even play anymore). If you were to remove or nerf rewards again after announcing them you would pretty much irritate the majority of the players (news flash: the majority are not a handful of forum trolls).

The puzzling scriptures/texts leading up to this event were quite enjoyable, so it would be a shame if some forum trolls managed to turn this all into a salty mess for the rest.

Thank you for organizing the event in this way in any case though the puzzle was quite refreshing.
    Superator wrote: »
    The puzzling scriptures/texts leading up to this event were quite enjoyable, so it would be a shame if some forum trolls managed to turn this all into a salty mess for the rest.

Thank you for organizing the event in this way in any case though the puzzle was quite refreshing.

I agree with this event planned good, this was the reason I asked a while ago for more diversified events, events like this, puzzles and event itself are good advertisement to bring more players to the game, bring old players to the game, keep the new players in the game, and keep people busy doing events like this and stay around in game.

and glad that people are getting what I was saying (I am a troll forum myself but meh :D) that forum not representing the whole community at some points.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    please. remove feedstock, spellbinds, ses from loottable. leave intact only cosmetics. please @EME :(

Pls don't listen. SES in particular will be VERY valuable in the next patch, when turned in for tokens.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭
    And thank you so much for all the work put into teasing this event. This is probably the coolest thing I've seen in this game to date.
  • edited August 12
    Will it be like the mandragora event? Also, are all argons attacking in the specified time, or is it only the bosses?
  • edited August 13
    Is there RNG or just an automated chance of dropping?
  • Will it be like the mandragora event? Also, are all argons attacking in the specified time, or is it only the bosses?

I'd like to know, too. The promo page says nothing about that.
  • FEBFEB ✭✭
    edited August 14
    @Halrath hi, can you guys adjust the time for august 26 and september 2 for the weekly invasion event?if its possible, because it may hit the Civil Unrest time in saturday
  • We were aware of that possibility. Unfortunately, the event is targeted at the largest playerbase possible, so there will be some overlap. Sorry about that.
  • The Argon Assault has begun! And dang, was it fun to watch y'all take down Shandra Manaya on CH!
    The Argon Assault has begun! And dang, was it fun to watch y'all take down Shandra Manaya on CH!

wrong, she was taking us all down on CH :#
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Federation troops are en route, but they can’t do it alone. They need your help!

i am klingon