During this event... Question

Will there only be Argon mobs to destroy during these specified times or will there also be like other Argon mobs to hunt in-between the timed events to that can drop these loot boxes as well?

Comments

  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    normal small mobs, then bams and bosses with raids, bosses and bams, you hit once, the reward goes to your party, small ones is personal drop I believe.
  • They'll show up during the specified times. Nothing will be spawning 24/7 if that's what you're wondering, though I believe the Argons that do spawn will remain in the world until they're killed. Some zones might need cleansing even after the spawn window closes.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    They'll show up during the specified times. Nothing will be spawning 24/7 if that's what you're wondering, though I believe the Argons that do spawn will remain in the world until they're killed. Some zones might need cleansing even after the spawn window closes.

    I read through the Promo page and I have a question, Argon Loot Boxes have a chance to give several items (Mounts, weapon skins, scrolls, etc) Is it all random or is there something the Loot Boxes will always give out, if RNG isn't in your favor? Like idk, feedstock?
  • You will get SOMETHING out of the lootbox, but no one award is guaranteed.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    You will get SOMETHING out of the lootbox, but no one award is guaranteed.

    Thanks for answering!

  • <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Thanks for the reply's!! @Spacecats @Halrath Can't wait for it!
  • @Spacecats @Halrath Mobs don't have a 100% chance of dropping argon boxes? If so, what do they drop instead if you don't get a box
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats @Halrath Mobs don't have a 100% chance of dropping argon boxes? If so, what do they drop instead if you don't get a box

    according to mini spawns before, I think Noct Infusion, Amethyst and similar stuff.
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    @Halrath Got a question to, if whe get in a raid do we all get a parcel per drop or is it a single drop on the ground only for that person who killed it?
  • MawileMawile ✭✭
    Babbelsim wrote: »
    @Halrath Got a question to, if whe get in a raid do we all get a parcel per drop or is it a single drop on the ground only for that person who killed it?

    My guild and I were wondering this as well. Hope for a response soon :)
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Babbelsim wrote: »
    @Halrath Got a question to, if whe get in a raid do we all get a parcel per drop or is it a single drop on the ground only for that person who killed it?

    on last bam event, small one had drop loot for each person that kills, but bams and bosses each raid gets a parcel if one of them hit the bam or boss.

    So scatter around, but remember you gotta be in same Channel to get parcel, so in area call to start from channel 3 to 1, top to down so everyone get the parcel.
Sign In or Register to comment.