New Mount Question

I am super excited for these new flying wolf mounts but I had a few questions about them:

Will these Wolves be the price of the dragons: 3995
Or will they be the price of the Bunnies: 2495

I understand they are character bound but does that mean they will only be RNG Items or like above buyable?

Just trying to figure out exactly how much money I am going to need if I try to get one.

Comments

• We'll be posting the details for the sale on Wednesday!
  • Halrath wrote: »
    We'll be posting the details for the sale on Wednesday!

Thankkk you @Halrath

Just don't break my bank account LOL
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    We'll be posting the details for the sale on Wednesday!

Thankkk you @Halrath

Just don't break my bank account LOL

Your banks accounts are the problems, if we see another 40$ mount like those dragons I will punch something.
  • if its not going to be available as an account bound mount in the future, then I wont be getting one. I understand when any new mounts first comes out that they want to make it character bound to make their money and the players want to be one of the first to have it, but after a month or two, they should make them available as account bound mounts. the account bound versions don't even have to have any perks like crit or anything.
    many of us have a lot of alts and on different servers and cant afford to spend hundreds of dollars just to have the mount. but if not, then im happy with my account bound flying dragon, and I can make due with it.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭
    I've been thinking about account bound mounts, and why they might have stopped making them.

I think it has to do with the number of characters we can now make. Once upon a time, an account bound mount would be usable for, what, 8 characters? Now it's 17!

I suspect BHS came to realize what a bad deal for them account bound mounts really have become, and that's why we're not seeing them anymore.

But this is only conjecture--I don't even really know if account bound is gone for good.
  • Anybody have pictures of it?
    Catservant wrote: »
    I've been thinking about account bound mounts, and why they might have stopped making them.

I think it has to do with the number of characters we can now make. Once upon a time, an account bound mount would be usable for, what, 8 characters? Now it's 17!

I suspect BHS came to realize what a bad deal for them account bound mounts really have become, and that's why we're not seeing them anymore.

But this is only conjecture--I don't even really know if account bound is gone for good.

True that but when they want 40$ for a mount, well I am sorry but that is greed, nothing else.
  • MargaretheMargarethe ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

True that but when they want 40$ for a mount, well I am sorry but that is greed, nothing else.

Greed with players willing to pay?
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Halrath Do you have plans on updating the ghost mounts on the TERA Rewards emporium? Because the new flying wolves look exactly the same as the ghost wolves in the Tier 10 shelve of the Emporium, and those who already have em, will feel ripped off because their exclusive wolve, is not exclusive anymore as there is a much better version available for absolutely everyone to get.
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    @Halrath Do you have plans on updating the ghost mounts on the TERA Rewards emporium? Because the new flying wolves look exactly the same as the ghost wolves in the Tier 10 shelve of the Emporium, and those who already have em, will feel ripped off because their exclusive wolve, is not exclusive anymore as there is a much better version available for absolutely everyone to get.

Isn't this done to most cash shop items?
    It was unique for a time.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Margarethe wrote: »
    Zoknahal wrote: »

Isn't this done to most cash shop items?
    It was unique for a time.

Not all Cash Shop Items. The TERA Rewards Emporium was suppose to have both rewards that you can get in the shop, and exclusive rewards for long time supporters of the game. The exclusives are located in tier 8 and 10 shelves. The dragon helmets and visors, the Laurels, Darkan Wings and Ghostly mounts, were exclusives for those who reached those tiers. With the addition of a better version of one of those exclusives, it feels as if EME is ripping off those who already got to tier 10 and bought the wolf that doesn't even fly.
    Reason I said most, not all.
    When did EME care of such things?
  • LesbianVi wrote: »

ikr. 40 for 1 character mount is really steep. as I said before, they can make the account bound mount without the added benefits for those that want it for cosmetic purposes. they did it with the first sets of flying dragons. they brought out the good ones in loot boxes, then the red and black ones as character bound ones with perks, then the account bound ones without any, and they sold each set of them.
    Margarethe wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Greed with players willing to pay?

Have you seen people buying Claw dragons? I saw 2 from one player on broker for months. many and many didn't buy any Claw dragon.
  • That's because Fury is better than Claw. People that buy Claw probably use it for themselves.