lol?

Why do the mobs take 100 years to knock down ? I do not want to group every small argon just for them to get the loot in the end. Is it measured by damage or amount of hits or what? They're level 60 but go down like level 69's.

Comments

• The argons are tricking you. They are most definitely NOT level 60.
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Its just sad that healers cant farm it solo because takes a year to kill a single mob ..
  • >:V damn it Halrath ! I NEED MORE BOXES I NEEDA' FAAAARM NOT feel like I'm in a 7 year battle to then lose a limb and when they die it poops out a "Simple Salts" :cry:
  • DWDE6GFGWHDWDE6GFGWH ✭✭✭
    The mobs definitely don't have better loot, I'd say its even worse then what I thought. Just spend your times killing bams, the mobs are a joke! ;)
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    You'd think they'd learn from the Mangadora event or whatever it was called. Healers couldn't kill mobs then, they definitely can't kill them now. I chunk myself just using a warrior to kill mobs. And not even for 10 noctenium. I'm not asking for hundreds, but 1-4 is pretty measly. Consider that vshm takes >500 a run, that's 125 mobs, if you're lucky.
  • And the events already over ? l o l I feel like my soul got ripped out, they hyped it up for a week to just end it with not even that many boxes given out. Sad.
  • I'm a level 65 Sorc and Coudn't even kill those stupid mobs
  • AcendiaAcendia ✭✭✭
    edited August 15
    Who came up with the idea to make the mobs die from number hits instead of damage? It literally takes over a minute on slayer to kill a regular mob.
    Even healers kill the mobs faster than slayers.
  • Yeah at least it's multiple days, but still.. :angry: they should make mobs a little easier to kill. I noticed the capsules are easier !
  • LEt's not even mention the "Simple Salt" That keeps dropping. Such troll much Wow
  • I have been playing the event for over an hour. For that time, I have ~60 nocts (collected 1, 3 or 4 at a time), 6 simple salts, and 3 scales. And I have been fighting or searching the whole time. The BAMs are a lie. Have not even seen one, so they do not exist--or if they do, they are as rare as Bigfoot (ie, only OTHER people see them). For me, this "event" seems to be pointed at the guilds who organize to the corporate level to scan for and cherry pick the bams when they pop (IF they really ever do!). Since I do not belong to such a guild, nor do I want to, and I find the chaos of the alternative, a GLOBAL pug, disconcerting, this event was clearly not meant for me or for anyone who just wants to participate in the GAME, not a Charlottesville-style mob. If you are gonna give the argons that we can find trash drops, don't make me work harder and longer to kill them than to kill an IoD Hydrath. There is no community aspect to this event. And I was kinda looking forward to it. . .
  • LEt's not even mention the "Simple Salt" That keeps dropping. Such troll much Wow

*points at Seandynamite*
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, mobs don't die lol
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    o good, since mangos all mobs are like this multy hits, if you aree too lazy and dont want do anyting and only recibe boxes and boxes get afk saturdays pliss ( im sorcerer and im no see isuess huehuehue )
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    I have to say not very rewarding.... i rather had the summer event a bit longer :'(