About them wolves

@Halrath can we get an ETA of when the post with their info will be coming out?

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    no, no flying mount for NA community.

PS: Trust me a lotta ppl here thinks I have a say on what EME does rofl
  • new mounts, costumes, etc. usually come out on thursday
  • new mounts, costumes, etc. usually come out on thursday

Yes but he said the announcement page would be up today so people know in advance what they will cost.
  • The news post got pushed to tomorrow morning to give the Kritika cross-promotion announcement some breathing room:

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/playing-kritika-you-can-earn-a-free-tera-mount

(You can earn a free ground version by leveling up in Kritika before August 31.)

The flying versions will go up in the TERA Store tomorrow morning. All three colors will be available in a bundle for 5995 (15% off for elite players). HP/MP regen versions are in three separate loot boxes, separated by color.
  • The news post got pushed to tomorrow morning to give the Kritika cross-promotion announcement some breathing room:

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/playing-kritika-you-can-earn-a-free-tera-mount

(You can earn a free ground version by leveling up in Kritika before August 31.)

The flying versions will go up in the TERA Store tomorrow morning. All three colors will be available in a bundle for 5995 (15% off for elite players). HP/MP regen versions are in three separate loot boxes, separated by color.

Thankies. Can you only buy them in the bundle or will you able to buy them separately?
  • They'll be available tomorrow in the bundle only.
  • They'll be available tomorrow in the bundle only.

Thank you. Going to buy myself some Emp <3
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭
    WOAH! Went hiatus for a good while, came back, and my interest is perked

This news changes everything for me

Guess I know what I'll be doing if I have free time tomorrow
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, you decided to give out a tier 10 reward on Tera for those who play Kritika?

¬¬

I really don't know what to say.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    So, you decided to give out a tier 10 reward on Tera for those who play Kritika?

¬¬

I really don't know what to say.

wut
    the pink mount isnt t10