[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Kritika Online? To get a Mount?

So i was just about to log in and do [filtered] on the website, and sorry for sounding like a really pissed off person right now, because that is what i am

This Pink Moon Mount? Yeah i been waitin on that [filtered] for ages, And now you're saying the only [filtered] way to get it is via the playing [filtered] kritika?
ARE YOU SERIOUS?

WHY DO WE NEED TO PLAY KRITIKA? NTY. BUT I WANT THE DAMN MOUNT? DAFUQ ENMASSE?

-.-'

OOOOH IM FUCKIN LIVID OVER THIS

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    because they want you spend money in tera and kritika ;)
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, on the bright side, the mount you get from Kritika can't fly.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Cross game promotions aren't uncommon from publishers
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    xKalila wrote: »
    So i was just about to log in and do [filtered] on the website, and sorry for sounding like a really pissed off person right now, because that is what i am

This Pink Moon Mount? Yeah i been waitin on that [filtered] for ages, And now you're saying the only [filtered] way to get it is via the playing [filtered] kritika?
    ARE YOU SERIOUS?

WHY DO WE NEED TO PLAY KRITIKA? NTY. BUT I WANT THE DAMN MOUNT? DAFUQ ENMASSE?

-.-'

OOOOH IM FUCKIN LIVID OVER THIS

Wrong. That is the way to get a Free one. That does not fly.

However, the flying ones are going to be available in a bundle for 5995 (15% off with elite discount.) Or in a loot box with a chance to win one.

• Dont want the damn flying ones lmao. I want the damn pink one lol
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    xKalila wrote: »
    Dont want the damn flying ones lmao. I want the damn pink one lol
    The news post got pushed to tomorrow morning to give the Kritika cross-promotion announcement some breathing room:

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/playing-kritika-you-can-earn-a-free-tera-mount

(You can earn a free ground version by leveling up in Kritika before August 31.)

The flying versions will go up in the TERA Store tomorrow morning. All three colors will be available in a bundle for 5995 (15% off for elite players). HP/MP regen versions are in three separate loot boxes, separated by color.

I am sure people will be selling the pink one. I for one am going to try and get the free one because well free is free
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    there there
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw that you can get a free pink wolf from playing kritika, but as I was downloading it, I read on their forums that it doesn't let you use a game controller. so I canceled the download and wont play it. I hate it cause I wanted the pink wolf and the game looked like it would be fun.
    and no, I am not physically able to do the keyboard and mouse thing. I have a special made game controller due to one of my handicaps.
    so hopefully they will sell an account bound pink wolf. if not, I may have to buy one from the trade broker, which will more than likely make me broker lol.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw that you can get a free pink wolf from playing kritika, but as I was downloading it, I read on their forums that it doesn't let you use a game controller. so I canceled the download and wont play it. I hate it cause I wanted the pink wolf and the game looked like it would be fun.
    and no, I am not physically able to do the keyboard and mouse thing. I have a special made game controller due to one of my handicaps.
    so hopefully they will sell an account bound pink wolf. if not, I may have to buy one from the trade broker, which will more than likely make me broker lol.

I have 2 elite accounts on Kritika and I feel let down for this kind of desicion.

Why should I play another game that is not that apealing than the one I am really interested to get a bonus?
    I feel let down as well
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    complaining about free stuff i cannot believe my gOD leveling in kritika aint even difficult lasdfgbsgg

yall are too much
    Ardire wrote: »
    complaining about free stuff i cannot believe my gOD leveling in kritika aint even difficult lasdfgbsgg

yall are too much

im complaining because I cant play kritika unless I use my controller. its the same with tera as well. if kritika was able to let you use a controller, then I would play it and I would get my free pink wolf. that is why im sad about it. im not complaining about free stuff. never had , never will.....well except for stomach viruses, I hate those lol.
  • SEA player cant even play kritika. So can i complain?
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    SEA player cant even play kritika. So can i complain?

wait what, why not?
  • Lolitaa wrote: »
    SEA player cant even play kritika. So can i complain?

wait what, we can't? why not? I just just about to download it...

ip block
    http://support.enmasse.com/tera/playing-kritika-outside-of-north-america