[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Kritika Online? To get a Mount?

So i was just about to log in and do [filtered] on the website, and sorry for sounding like a really pissed off person right now, because that is what i am

This Pink Moon Mount? Yeah i been waitin on that [filtered] for ages, And now you're saying the only [filtered] way to get it is via the playing [filtered] kritika?
ARE YOU SERIOUS?

WHY DO WE NEED TO PLAY KRITIKA? NTY. BUT I WANT THE DAMN MOUNT? DAFUQ ENMASSE?

-.-'

OOOOH IM FUCKIN LIVID OVER THIS

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    because they want you spend money in tera and kritika ;)
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, on the bright side, the mount you get from Kritika can't fly.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Cross game promotions aren't uncommon from publishers
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    xKalila wrote: »
    So i was just about to log in and do [filtered] on the website, and sorry for sounding like a really pissed off person right now, because that is what i am

This Pink Moon Mount? Yeah i been waitin on that [filtered] for ages, And now you're saying the only [filtered] way to get it is via the playing [filtered] kritika?
    ARE YOU SERIOUS?

WHY DO WE NEED TO PLAY KRITIKA? NTY. BUT I WANT THE DAMN MOUNT? DAFUQ ENMASSE?

-.-'

OOOOH IM FUCKIN LIVID OVER THIS

Wrong. That is the way to get a Free one. That does not fly.

However, the flying ones are going to be available in a bundle for 5995 (15% off with elite discount.) Or in a loot box with a chance to win one.

• Dont want the damn flying ones lmao. I want the damn pink one lol
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    xKalila wrote: »
    Dont want the damn flying ones lmao. I want the damn pink one lol
    The news post got pushed to tomorrow morning to give the Kritika cross-promotion announcement some breathing room:

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/playing-kritika-you-can-earn-a-free-tera-mount

(You can earn a free ground version by leveling up in Kritika before August 31.)

The flying versions will go up in the TERA Store tomorrow morning. All three colors will be available in a bundle for 5995 (15% off for elite players). HP/MP regen versions are in three separate loot boxes, separated by color.

I am sure people will be selling the pink one. I for one am going to try and get the free one because well free is free
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    there there
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw that you can get a free pink wolf from playing kritika, but as I was downloading it, I read on their forums that it doesn't let you use a game controller. so I canceled the download and wont play it. I hate it cause I wanted the pink wolf and the game looked like it would be fun.
    and no, I am not physically able to do the keyboard and mouse thing. I have a special made game controller due to one of my handicaps.
    so hopefully they will sell an account bound pink wolf. if not, I may have to buy one from the trade broker, which will more than likely make me broker lol.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw that you can get a free pink wolf from playing kritika, but as I was downloading it, I read on their forums that it doesn't let you use a game controller. so I canceled the download and wont play it. I hate it cause I wanted the pink wolf and the game looked like it would be fun.
    and no, I am not physically able to do the keyboard and mouse thing. I have a special made game controller due to one of my handicaps.
    so hopefully they will sell an account bound pink wolf. if not, I may have to buy one from the trade broker, which will more than likely make me broker lol.

I have 2 elite accounts on Kritika and I feel let down for this kind of desicion.

Why should I play another game that is not that apealing than the one I am really interested to get a bonus?
    I feel let down as well
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    complaining about free stuff i cannot believe my gOD leveling in kritika aint even difficult lasdfgbsgg

yall are too much
    Ardire wrote: »
    complaining about free stuff i cannot believe my gOD leveling in kritika aint even difficult lasdfgbsgg

yall are too much

im complaining because I cant play kritika unless I use my controller. its the same with tera as well. if kritika was able to let you use a controller, then I would play it and I would get my free pink wolf. that is why im sad about it. im not complaining about free stuff. never had , never will.....well except for stomach viruses, I hate those lol.
  • SEA player cant even play kritika. So can i complain?
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    SEA player cant even play kritika. So can i complain?

wait what, why not?
  • Lolitaa wrote: »
    SEA player cant even play kritika. So can i complain?

wait what, we can't? why not? I just just about to download it...

ip block
    http://support.enmasse.com/tera/playing-kritika-outside-of-north-america