Kritika Online? To get a Mount?

Comments

• Ardire wrote: »
    complaining about free stuff i cannot believe my gOD leveling in kritika aint even difficult lasdfgbsgg

yall are too much

People in the forum complain about EVERYTHING. OMG the sky is blue!!! WTF. F*** YOU EME. RAGEQUIT.
    SIGH.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    I have 2 elite accounts on Kritika...
    Why should I play another game that is not that apealing than the one I am really interested to get a bonus?
    to make your 2 elite accounts in that other game worth it. need 3rd one
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Lolitaa wrote: »
    SEA player cant even play kritika. So can i complain?

wait what, we can't? why not? I just just about to download it...

ip block
    http://support.enmasse.com/tera/playing-kritika-outside-of-north-america

Because A$ia$oft is still holding rights to Kritika SEA and TH. The reason why we don't get nice things in that old outdated server.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    Because they want you to spend money on kritika, they've given up on Tera.

They want money but can't even fix their broken game.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    If anything, you're not required to get this pink wolf mount. I believe that they've given an opportunity to allow TERA players to try out Kritika by being rewarded a TERA item once you've reached so many levels... maybe this could be a chance just to try something new, and be able to brag to your friends when you say, "Hey, I played that MMO!". Some times, it's not always about what reward we get in the end, but the journey we had getting there... and maybe that's all we need to feel a little greater in life, by experiencing something new.
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    Inb4 people complain about the pink wolf being in a rng box....
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    people complaining yet you get a mount free? do you want to risk rngesus or not?
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    if you dont wanna play it just buy it off someone that does lol
  • berrymilk wrote: »
    people complaining yet you get a mount free? do you want to risk rngesus or not?

Not just RNG though , you can buy all 3 mounts in a pack for 5995 ( 15% off for Elite members)

• So We need reach lvl 60 or 50 to get the Ladylove?
    the event info said:
    And if you hit level 60 with a new Kritika Online character, we’ll email you a code redeemable for Ladylove— TERA’s pink spirit wolf ground mount with a movement speed of 280 that also restores 1% of your HP and MP every second!
    And the rules said:
    Start and level any class in Kritika Online to level 50 to receive Ladylove, the pink spirit wolf that restores HP and MP.
  • Hahaha! Awesome (and confusing) typo. The answer is level 50. I'll fix the news post. Thanks.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    thanks but no thanks. nothing to complain here. move on
  • Has anyone gotten Lady, is it a 7 day mount or a perminate one?
  • edited August 17
    LilMsQTay wrote: »
    Has anyone gotten Lady, is it a 7 day mount or a perminate one?

"The mount you receive will be determined by your final level in Kritika Online at 11:59 p.m. PDT on Thursday, August 31"
    "Codes will be emailed between September 5–8"
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/playing-kritika-you-can-earn-a-free-tera-mount

- Edit - The Mounts received will all be Permanent versions.
  • kknaexkknaex ✭✭
    edited August 17
    Halrath wrote: »
    Hahaha! Awesome (and confusing) typo. The answer is level 50. I'll fix the news post. Thanks.

Hi Halrath, today I saw news about new flying wolves, then could it be possible to get non fly wolf in Kritika sooner than September? I only plan to get the lv 20 mount, and I can probably achieve it today, playing till lv 50 would be tough for me. I have alot mounts including flying mounts, dragons, so swipe isn't a problem but just feel like my efforts in doing Kritika again(I did it before in closed beta for emp event) is wasted if I decide to swipe for one. And if I know I will get a pink mount in September, it discourages me from doing swipe, but if I purchase one then I feel pointless in doing Kritika.

Just my own opinion, ppl who enjoy Kritika can ignore my selfish comments.