Kritika Online? To get a Mount?

Comments

• kknaex wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    Hahaha! Awesome (and confusing) typo. The answer is level 50. I'll fix the news post. Thanks.

Hi Halrath, today I saw news about new flying wolves, then what is the point of getting non fly wolf in Kritika and it is also delayed until August 31? I only plan to get the lv 20 mount, so is it possible to get the mount sooner bec by the end of August ppl who love the Wolfie would have already purchased the Wolfie without trying Kritika, I have alot mounts including flying mounts, dragons, so swipe isnt a problem but just feel like my efforts in doing Kritika again(I did it before in closed beta for emp event) is wasted, considering the fact that, for me it isnt that fun to play.

The way this promotion works, I believe you would not be able to obtain a free Lady mount through the Kritika requirements before Sept. 5th-8th, the dates that it mentions a redeemable code would be sent via Email.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭✭
    this pink wolf is recolored Glory? no?
  • kubitoid wrote: »
    this pink wolf is recolored Glory? no?

Pretty much only the pink one leaves a trail of cherry blossom's
  • KiraboshiKiraboshi ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Cross game events for publishers that have multiple games to their name are common. Hirez and Blizzard do the same thing. If you don't want it then just pretend the event doesn't exist. Simple as that.

• xKalilaxKalila ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Lol tried to join cause i got highly annoyed, cant even play cause i get errors saying my authentication is wrong, My account is fine o_o its like 3-4years old? Should be damn good?

welp i guess i wont get my ground mount then lol, Basically all i wanted lol
  • Question about Ladylove. Is she account bound or only character bound??
  • edited August 2017
    I know cross game publisher events are common enough, especially when putting out a new, at least relatively similar game, but this event is just plain bad. Over at NCSoft when they launched Master X Master they had various events with other games, what did you have to do? At most just have a character above level X, then log it in during the event for the established game, and play the new game a bit. You didn't have be be new, or get a new character, like here, or even have to play that much, as the requirements were low. If you were already established in both, then you were all set, just keep doing what you're likely already doing, and you'll be rewarded.

I already wasted my time levelling up five characters to level 55+ in Kritika before I finally gave up on the mess of a game it was made to be due to all the nonsensical changes made to the EME version, yet I would still need to make another new character, and level that up? To hell with that.
  • Araix wrote: »
    Question about Ladylove. Is she account bound or only character bound??

anyone know??
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Araix wrote: »
    Araix wrote: »
    Question about Ladylove. Is she account bound or only character bound??

anyone know??

Given that it says "limit one mount per En Masse account", it must be character-bound. (I would have guessed that anyway, given that they're not even selling account-bound versions of the new ones.)
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Don't play if you don't want. Gather gold and buy flying from brokerage. Amused by people who want something but don't want to do anything for this.
  • thats sucks if its only for 1 char if they only giving one away should be account
  • I played to 20 to get the free pink wolf ground mount. =)
    Took me 4 hours, so it wasn't so bad.
    Just make sure you do it on Hard mode, Easy mode will take longer.
  • LilMsQTay wrote: »
    I played to 20 to get the free pink wolf ground mount. =)
    Took me 4 hours, so it wasn't so bad.
    Just make sure you do it on Hard mode, Easy mode will take longer.

Heck, go even more #HAM AF and roll Insane mode. Make sure you have some health potions though, as a single hit can take you down from 100% to 30%.
  • If i play TERA on steam, i can still get this mount?
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    Your on this forum so you have an enmasse account , you need an enmasse account to play kritika , the mount will be issued to the enmasse account you use on kritika which should be the same account your on here and log in to game thru steam with
    So it be the same as buying it in the store here and sent to your account claims in game