[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Looking For Some Help On A Tuff Situation!!

I just got back to Tera after a several years of being away and am very excited to get back into the fight! Upon logging in for the first time again there was a window open that was titled "Been away for awhile?" and it had some rewards listed. Something about some free in game items, teleporting me to the best area for me to level and something about leveling me up. Now I didnt want to accept these rewards on the toon I was on so I closed the window and logged out. When I log another toon the window no longer comes up and I cant find it for the life of me..... Also after my several year hiatus I log back on to find the servers have all changed and my server is now the lowest population server in the list and the good pvp server I want to play on I cant transfer to because my server is not available to transfer from at this time? Am I just stuck there in limbo on a server that was good and has died off since I played years and years ago?......

Comments

• all the box had was some crystals u will get anyway from the missions in HW. Just do all the red quests lvl 65.
  • TheDarkWan wrote: »
    all the box had was some crystals u will get anyway from the missions in HW. Just do all the red quests lvl 65.

how do I do red quests for level 65 when I am level 1 starting on a new server?
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    TheDarkWan wrote: »
    all the box had was some crystals u will get anyway from the missions in HW. Just do all the red quests lvl 65.

how do I do red quests for level 65 when I am level 1 starting on a new server?

THe box gave items for lvl 65 anyway so you wouldnt be able to use them. If you are starting from level 1 just follow the story and level up then you will get items and gear as you progress
  • ItzMiraiItzMirai Portugal ✭✭✭
    It gives items according to your level, not only 65. If you're not 65 you get consumables and such BUT I believe you need to be at some minimum level to be able to use that function.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    I just got back to Tera after a several years of being away and am very excited to get back into the fight! Upon logging in for the first time again there was a window open that was titled "Been away for awhile?" and it had some rewards listed. Something about some free in game items, teleporting me to the best area for me to level and something about leveling me up. Now I didnt want to accept these rewards on the toon I was on so I closed the window and logged out. When I log another toon the window no longer comes up and I cant find it for the life of me..... Also after my several year hiatus I log back on to find the servers have all changed and my server is now the lowest population server in the list and the good pvp server I want to play on I cant transfer to because my server is not available to transfer from at this time? Am I just stuck there in limbo on a server that was good and has died off since I played years and years ago?......

is returned hero box im guess, and is for server per acount, but only one character can claim them, .contains idoneal set, bound red niveots, blue bound niveots and 15 days 100% rep boost ( no tradeable) , im guess you can use buddy up in other server since you dont want make alts in your main server
  • I suggest getting buddy up code since you've been away for so long.