Thanks EME

Comments

• Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭
    edited August 20
    Update: Seems everything but TR is up.
  • TR is down on server status page now
  • We're aware of the situation. Stay tuned!
  • So... lets shoot things with a spaceship!
  • Thank goodness we got top quality servers.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    We're aware of the situation. Stay tuned!

Will all of us lil TR players get some compensation like an extra box *Cute face*
  • 1.5 hours of waiting for this...
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭
    edited August 20
    Spacecats wrote: »

Will all of us lil TR players get some compensation like an extra box *Cute face*

Hell I'd be happy with just all the bams given to all users on TR, don't need anything extra. Asking for extra is just being rude (imo, but it would be nice for an extra box for those of you who want it).

EDIT: I mean be awarded the missing BAMs loot boxes.
  • Naru2008 wrote: »

Hell I'd be happy with just all the bams given to all users on TR, don't need anything extra. Asking for extra is just being rude (imo, but it would be nice for an extra box for those of you who want it).

Yes but if they de-spawn then were out what 7-8 boxes?
  • MargaretheMargarethe ✭✭✭
    Perhaps it was a poor decision to make the event at CU's time?
    It only increases the server load, giving us more lag or even outages.
    @Spacecats
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭
    Naru2008 wrote: »

I mean we get those boxes given to us anyways. Sorry if I confused you or anyone else.
  • Naru2008 wrote: »
    Naru2008 wrote: »

I mean we get those boxes given to us anyways. Sorry if I confused you or anyone else.

Right thatd be nice

• @Spacecats So, compensation or are the bosses still going to be alive?
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭
    Sd123as wrote: »
    @Spacecats So, compensation or are the bosses still going to be alive?

I'm sure we'll be addressed once the issue is fixed. At the moment, EME staff needs to focus on getting the server back up, first and foremost. Any compensation discussions, etc can take place after. :)
  • compensate us plz~