[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Hackers in Corsairs Stronghold

I get that it's Sunday and EME is out of the office, but come on, hackers are running rampant in Corsairs Stronghold and reporting them isn't doing anything. There needs to be a team of security mods that can handle these situations on a 24 hour basis. If your game is 24/7 then you should have at least some staff 24/7.

Comments

• 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    People walk through gates on weekdays.
  • SolheimSolheim ✭✭✭
    For clarity purposes, could you say what you've seen people doing?
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bet they got memeslashed.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen three different things today in CS:
    1) People Injecting through gates.
    2) People meme-slashing
    3) People Injecting to the top of ladders.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Its getting worse by the day, they need to step up the monitoring and response time.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...the heck is meme-slashing?
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    The f is meme-slashing?
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    ...the heck is meme-slashing?
    Fleett wrote: »
    The f is meme-slashing?

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/17227/valk#latest
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    isn't it cool when valkyrie in idoneal armor and lvl 64 avatar comes to rally and memeslashes the boss and gets rank one solo. as well as few deathwrack boxes... EME wake the [filtered] up, you're gonna lose your playersbase cause of cheating trash. it lasts too long and it went too far.
  • They're hacking BGs (yesterday in favor for their 'friends if they ended up in the same team - of course they wouldn't queue together in order not to seem suspicious), they're winning Civil Unrest for guilds, they're exploiting HH. While the Valk(s) in question will get banned soon (and find a way to come back anyway), the people who exploited the contact to them will remain untouched. The whole server knows what's going on here, and nothing else will be done about it.
    EME is probably reluctant of banning too many people, but they'll be losing way more players if this goes on like this... even if they spawned 100 Melditas to compensate.
    Well, those melditas won't last long!
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    and ppl say why we are interested on solo content more lol
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Ves1978 wrote: »
    isn't it cool when valkyrie in idoneal armor and lvl 64 avatar comes to rally and memeslashes the boss and gets rank one solo. as well as few deathwrack boxes... EME wake the [filtered] up, you're gonna lose your playersbase cause of cheating trash. it lasts too long and it went too far.

EME was manning up, @Noesis started it, and what community did exactly? How supportive they were exactly? and those which were supportive, how well they were treated exactly?

I wonder how many people can actually run VSH, HH without using such 3rd party programs, maybe that is the case behind all that rage, all that crying, name callings. let them hate me more, but If Community want EME to step up, then they needs to react to them 1st and then expect EME to act against these people harshly.

there is no soft approach, they were in the right path, you community is to blame not EME. Also that stupid BHS.

Edited: How the heck I typed No, So. My popo brain I swear.
    LesbianVi wrote: »

EME was manning up, @Noesis started it, and what community did exactly? How supportive they were exactly? and those which were supportive, how well they were treated exactly?

The community freaked out because Noesis made it sound like EME wanted to ban people for UI mods and using dps meter.
  • AnotsuAnotsu ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

I wonder how many people can actually run VSH, HH without using such 3rd party programs, maybe that is the case behind all that rage, all that crying, name callings. let them hate me more, but If Community want EME to step up, then they needs to react to them 1st and then expect EME to act against these people harshly.

there is so soft approach, they were in the right path, you community is to blame not EME. Also that stupid BHS.

I feel like the community is sick of EME and BHS and what not because the game has been [filtered] and laggy forever now. It is to be expected.
This discussion has been closed.