[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Official Manifest PvP Thread

Comments

• TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    > @Jdog said:
    > I think people in Manifest got bored of always winning and the fact the games BG's are EQ and they went elsewhere, It's funny seeing nubs think they are good! Jeez bro I think i just teared up ; ; So much adorable!

They got bored so they decided to take 14th place?
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    Not to denounce the efforts of other guilds in CU but Mani can't really help placing 14th with rampant memeslashers running around. Not exactly their fault nor can they combat it.
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    > @Tewii said:
    > Not to denounce the efforts of other guilds in CU but Mani can't really help placing 14th with rampant memeslashers running around. Not exactly their fault nor can they combat it.

They couldnt even get 1 tower kill cause of it huh
  • Well if our tower got memeslashed that fast, I'd probably wouldn't wanna bother with other towers either.

Sad state tera's at right now.
  • ch0ob wrote: »
    Well if our tower got memeslashed that fast, I'd probably wouldn't wanna bother with other towers either.

Sad state tera's at right now.

This. Plus, until the Memeslasher appeared, their tower seemed safe iirc and they would've just needed to protect it for a win. Pretty sure they would've gone for other towers if it happened sooner. Makes you wonder...
  • JdogJdog ✭✭
    Teekz wrote: »
    > @Jdog said:
    > I think people in Manifest got bored of always winning and the fact the games BG's are EQ and they went elsewhere, It's funny seeing nubs think they are good! Jeez bro I think i just teared up ; ; So much adorable!

They got bored so they decided to take 14th place?

No, They quit Tera. LoL. The Manifest now isn't the same Manifest it was 7 Months ago.
  • 110 vs 60, gets wiped 4 times > summon inside of a dps storm, gets wiped again, barely wins after having 4 other guilds supporting against only 60 players > calls everyone trash on global... Yea typical kid who follows minecraft youtubers there ecks deeeeeeeeee
  • ZeRoHouR95 wrote: »
    110 vs 60, gets wiped 4 times > summon inside of a dps storm, gets wiped again, barely wins after having 4 other guilds supporting against only 60 players > calls everyone trash on global... Yea typical kid who follows minecraft youtubers there ecks deeeeeeeeee
    Are you talking about Manifest here? I actually cannot tell rofl.
  • Manifest had way less numbers, and no extra guilds helping them, it was 60 vs like 80 from yikes, plus spartan alliance and randoms from multiple guilds
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    ZeRoHouR95 wrote: »
    Manifest had way less numbers, and no extra guilds helping them, it was 60 vs like 80 from yikes, plus spartan alliance and randoms from multiple guilds

Spartan Alliance and the randoms were helping us push your tower? We wiped them everytime they tried to enter velika.

Should try to get Amaterasu to help you again if Manifests 60 vs the 60-70 Yikes brought was too much for you guys

• Zerg guild complain about being zerged.. World has change XD
  • Just to make it clear, Spartan Alliance is not affiliated with Yikes and was not helping them. Please don't say Manifest had no guilds helping them either, Croissants were helping Manifest.
  • Following Minecraft YouTubers LOL [filtered]
  • xoBarb wrote: »
    ZeRoHouR95 wrote: »
    Manifest had way less numbers, and no extra guilds helping them, it was 60 vs like 80 from yikes, plus spartan alliance and randoms from multiple guilds

Spartan Alliance and the randoms were helping us push your tower? We wiped them everytime they tried to enter velika.

Should try to get Amaterasu to help you again if Manifests 60 vs the 60-70 Yikes brought was too much for you guys

So that's why spartan alliance went after manifest tower everytime we went into TFT/Yikes tower, makes sense they are just helping us, you are right lmao.
  • Large-scale pvp has never been more than a numbers game, so I wonder if it ever occurred to anyone to coordinate beforehand and impose player limits on their own guilds. The most likely scenario, I think, is that nobody actually cares enough at this point to organize competitve large-scale pvp events.