"This game is dead" - Infographic says otherwise

123457»

Comments

• TLXTLX ✭✭
    edited August 22
    But how they reproduce?? Lesbian matters or what???

Btw i stop talking about Elins here cus its offtopic.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 22
    TLX wrote: »
    But how they reproduce?? Lesbian matters or what???

Btw i stop talking about Elins here cus its offtopic.

They don't reproduce by normal means, Is like reading the holy word in the page where god created the first human being created but for Elins is a repetitive cicle at that.

Samething for popories it seems.
  • AnotsuAnotsu ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    CornishRex wrote: »

EME has the official info and the most reliable out there, if read the first post is about that, from people share their official info stating otherwise.

Honey... You sound very gullible, it's never smart to trust a company completely on what they're saying (refer to Voidy's post on second page). It's not smart to parrot their claims and defend them like it's the law either. It just makes you come off as the type of person who likes to be a sheep and listen to what people tell them, without questioning. To simply put it you don't know the truth of how many active players there are and neither do we, end of story. Being so passionate about this just looks bad because you keep contradicting yourself and doing mental gymnastics for no reason whatsoever. They're not saying the number of active accounts for a reason, the number isn't all that pretty at the moment.
    Also Steam has no reason or incentive to lie as the game isn't theirs, it doesn't belong to Steam.

The problem here is people like to call hypothesys as facts or truths as they are not but assumption, I am not defending event but asking for proof from people saying this game is dead. But they came here with assumptions, hypotesys, guessings nothing that can be taken as a whole and claim to hold the true of the state of a game.

Once again, I am not denying the game is losing players over time but making a statement that a game is dead would mean to make it unplayeble for most of the actual player base, then again why would people call a game dead when we have thousands of players actually playing the game and inviting others to participate in it (sadly many who claim the game is dead are the first ones to discourage new people or returnees).

So I should believe to claims of people that with no basis at all claim the game is dead? Meaning then why should you stay in a dead game? Why you should continue to post in forums of a dead game? Why you keep telling new players that the game is dead and is not worth to play?

A dead game don't have even people to bother to troll others to think is a dead game but an active game losing players over time will create disatisfaction between some players and some of them will react negatively when their cominity gets to a point where them has no interest to be social with those who are still playing but claim the game is dead.

I will tell you this, there are some people that claim the game is dead because prices on the broker, their argument were that if prices are higher on a server compared to other then the server is dead... other people claims the server is dead because their server LFG is smaller than others... other people claims the server is dead because the same guilds keep winning over CU or Rallys... other players claim the server is dead because their friends no longer play the game... I am not sure what those people try to achieve but calling a game dead because of specifict cirscunstamces of a player or a minority is no better than an assumtiom.

Any one is free to make his/her opinion and say "I think this game is dead because <my specific circunstances>" but that is diferent than the truth.

You're just assuming things.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 22
    Joke, this game is half dead cus i see a lot of players on the starting zones, but its s desert between lvls 25-60.True fact bruh. Btw i have the hope that this will not occur on consoles.

Well, after reaching lvl 20 it looks like most people only run instances for dungeons and BG till lvl 65.

OW looks really dead because there is nothing really exiting to do over there at these times but at peak hours you can see the "high" population on some servers and "mid" population in the less crowded servers.

The only people that will experience a game with unhealty population numbers will be those who can not play at peak hours but claiming is dead because of that I don't think is an accurate statement.

Well, then the game is dead cus the point 1 explained, u know, Elins, Elins everywhere.

*pokerface*

Well, I am not so annoyed to continue playing a cute dead game then.

But i prefer to see adult Elins, why Blue hole why???

because cute elin need to cute you B)

TERA_Screen_Shot_20160817_140806.png
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    edited August 22
    EME has the official info and the most reliable out there, if read the first post is about that, from people share their official info stating otherwise.
    Sorry, that is not proof. You obviously don't know how the scientific method works. This is absolutely nothing different than eye-witness accounts. How do I know it's not reliable? Ok, I ask you to prove that it's not made up. Prove that it's not random numbers in there they typed up.

Someone's words is not proof -- that's what witnesses do, and you, yourself, said that it's not proof. EME's words are no different. Any authority is no different.

I mean, seriously, if you can't verify data independently, then it's not proof, and this is not debatable. It's the entire principle upon which science works. I don't have the data on the game being dead or not, however the infographic does not say otherwise, so the title (and consequently the rest of the thread) has no meaning.

BTW, yes Steam can lie in their numbers as well, but they have less reason or motive to do so (you know, this actually matters in courts, just saying). On the other hand, EME is obviously a biased witness, it's like asking the prime suspect what happened and believing his word as "proof". Now I'm not saying Steam Charts are any proof, but it's highly unlikely they are lying, since they manage so many games and don't care about TERA in particular -- it's too much work to treat it specially. Steam is obviously fully automatic, the infographic is not and was made on purpose, manually.

The point is: your "proof" from the infographic is no different than anyone playing this game's opinion about how dead it is, since both lack actual proof.
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »
    Joke, this game is half dead cus i see a lot of players on the starting zones, but its s desert between lvls 25-60.True fact bruh. Btw i have the hope that this will not occur on consoles.

Well, after reaching lvl 20 it looks like most people only run instances for dungeons and BG till lvl 65.

OW looks really dead because there is nothing really exiting to do over there at these times but at peak hours you can see the "high" population on some servers and "mid" population in the less crowded servers.

The only people that will experience a game with unhealty population numbers will be those who can not play at peak hours but claiming is dead because of that I don't think is an accurate statement.

Well, then the game is dead cus the point 1 explained, u know, Elins, Elins everywhere.

*pokerface*

Well, I am not so annoyed to continue playing a cute dead game then.

But i prefer to see adult Elins, why Blue hole why???

because cute elin need to cute you B)

TERA_Screen_Shot_20160817_140806.png
    Congratulations, that's one of the most generic looking elin I've seen so far.

And I've seen a lot of generic elins.
  • This discussion seems to have run its course.
123457»
This discussion has been closed.