Any news or patch notes about today's maintenance?

2»

Comments

• I play from afganistan Hello (rolf)
  • I am pretty sure @LesbianVi was being sarcastic. I too was about to make a joke of "Wait you can't endgame without it?! I've been doing it wrong this whole time?!" It's called being snarky. :3 :smirk:
  • N3PF5NGPD6 wrote: »

They could also add in-game and official skill predictors while they'r at it but it take much work and money and BHS too lazy and greedy lmaooo

Agreed. We'll see at least 3 more female gender-locked FotM classes or the end of Tera development before optimization arrives! =)
  • MagraalMagraal ✭✭✭
    Notepad806 wrote: »
    Maybe it's a "call-out" but my post was also to to point out how transparent GF is about their maintenance and how secretive EME is. But honestly I don't blame EME cause our community absolutely loves to poop on anything they do.

Probably because if they give any warning prior to the patch, cheaters would rush out and spam all the dungeons they could using the hack prior to maintenance.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am pretty sure @LesbianVi was being sarcastic. I too was about to make a joke of "Wait you can't endgame without it?! I've been doing it wrong this whole time?!" It's called being snarky. :3 :smirk:

I wonder, why those bunch, only those bunch that claims running late game, every time, things get serious against 3rd party programs, show up here and attack me and then claim I don't do late game, so you are telling that doesn't mean they are running late game with those tools?

let me tell you what, above post proves me, they can't run without tools, they are not different from me. I am honest player, without tools with my crap internet it is hard to run late game content, I don't run them.

Now, everyone happy about possible deploy of a security to stop those tools and those players start to attack me and get mad.

If you are not using them, if they are not effecting your performance, if you really don't rely on those tools to run stuff, why getting mad? why getting worried? Why getting hateful? Why getting jumpy?

My POPO IQ detects cheaters in this scenario.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I am pretty sure @LesbianVi was being sarcastic. I too was about to make a joke of "Wait you can't endgame without it?! I've been doing it wrong this whole time?!" It's called being snarky. :3 :smirk:

I wonder, why those bunch, only those bunch that claims running late game, every time, things get serious against 3rd party programs, show up here and attack me and then claim I don't do late game, so you are telling that doesn't mean they are running late game with those tools?

let me tell you what, above post proves me, they can't run without tools, they are not different from me. I am honest player, without tools with my crap internet it is hard to run late game content, I don't run them.

Now, everyone happy about possible deploy of a security to stop those tools and those players start to attack me and get mad.

If you are not using them, if they are not effecting your performance, if you really don't rely on those tools to run stuff, why getting mad? why getting worried? Why getting hateful? Why getting jumpy?

You do realise you just backed their argument up, right? Or maybe you don't...
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

You do realise you just backed their argument up, right? Or maybe you don't...

exactly dear, users of 3rd party programs get mad, no one else, not community, no one else, they are free to leave, like the rest that left when Noesis started it, they weren't missed, the rest won't be missed too.
    N3PF5NGPD6 wrote: »
    Notepad806 wrote: »

They could also add in-game and official skill predictors while they'r at it but it take much work and money and BHS too lazy and greedy lmaooo

skill predictors? are you kidding me? why do you even play Tera then? also you were using that before? good to know and see the nature of the heat here.
  • CarnalCherry145CarnalCherry145 ✭✭✭✭
    I am pretty sure its not about the 3rd party programs but about you just putting your nose in every [filtered] thread thinking you are know it all that gets people rallied up against you.
    Once you get a very long descriptive explanation of what you are doing wrong, you turn on your high heel and claim how you are victim and how you are the special snowflake who knows something. Yet you have been proven many, and I mean many times that you dont know jack [filtered] you are talking about, but you just persistently keep going and going.
    Also, your excuses make no sense. Your ping is unstable so you cant run hard dungeons etc is pretty much b/s since a lot of people here that are complaining just about this are the ones whom internet is not stable nor ping and were in the need of these 3rd party programs to actually accomplish something in this game except sitting your [filtered] in globals erping etc. which I wouldnt mind at all if you werent coming to these forums and writing nonsense. Just like you do in every thread, upon which people have... well dont make me repeat myself up there.

-Dont- point fingers at random directions, and furthermore, I suggest you just stop posting everywhere and stick to the threads that are your strong key element, such as in game changes about tier rewards, which you have splendidly done a thread about, or events. That is your strong side, stick to it, end of story.

Anyhow, I have moved away from the thread, I apologize for the rant :) Lets see what will happen after todays maintanence ~
  • edited August 24
    We have a news post coming this morning. Until then, this thread has run its course.
2»
This discussion has been closed.