Please make that SM give two boxes to players.

She is OP, stronk, and kills a lotta people, and takes more time to kill her, we want her to be there, cause she is really cool and good to touch, I mean kill. So would be nice to have one or two extra box for the extra touch, I mean trouble.
«134

Comments

  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Yes. I truly thought we will not make it today from 1 time. Neither in Ex Prima nor in Balders. She has way too wide aoe and there's not enough place

    Still I liked that part of event most :heart:
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I truly thought we will not make it today from 1 time. Neither in Ex Prima nor in Balders. She has way too wide aoe and there's not enough place

    Still I liked that part of event most :heart:

    Yeah, we almost got wiped, on Ex, we were between a rock and a hard place rofl.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Even if you have fast legs and good pc there is nowhere to run. One time I ended up somewhere under the rocks. Good that it took long time so i came two times myself. And basically I was just constantly ressing ppl so they could hit it once and die again. :D
  • Queen is actually easier than Meldita if you know the mechs. Meldita laser just doesn't load at all, and you have to keep track of which side of the boss is the front.
  • czczczczczcz ✭✭✭
    Woofuls wrote: »
    Queen is actually easier than Meldita if you know the mechs. Meldita laser just doesn't load at all, and you have to keep track of which side of the boss is the front.

    Not if she gets spawned on a ledge or on a skinny walkway :^) 2 hour S&M party inc
    'know mechs' in this event doesn't translate to 'being able to do/avoid mechs'
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    She is OP, stronk, and kills a lotta people, and takes more time to kill her, we want her to be there, cause she is really cool and good to touch, I mean kill. So would be nice to have one or two extra box for the extra touch, I mean trouble.

    Loot boxes are already way to easy to get and now you want more? Just don't be bad and you will be able to kill her easily.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    She is OP, stronk, and kills a lotta people, and takes more time to kill her, we want her to be there, cause she is really cool and good to touch, I mean kill. So would be nice to have one or two extra box for the extra touch, I mean trouble.

    Loot boxes are already way to easy to get and now you want more? Just don't be bad and you will be able to kill her easily.

    you are a sad boy, it is a solo content? lol Multiple raids are getting there, that shows how simple-minded you people post, can you post one thing without being hateful? I don't ask alone, whole CH was asking and I reflected, because players were leaving raids as it was taking long, and I was a healer, ressing ppl multiple times, healing continuously and constantly, was there to be helpful, useful, as I am here trying to be useful, helpful, not just cry and be rude to one person any chance I get. I am not perfect but I am not helpful, I cry but well, not much.
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    The problem isnt mechs, you can easily do them / avoid them. The problem is when she spawns at a place where there is no room foe you to go and take the mid/outer circle because you cant get there.

    Alas tha is not reason enough to get an extra box. Out of all the spawns meldita and queen are the actually challwnging ones. Even kelsaik was a flop but lets see what adjustments they made to him this weekend.
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    why does she need to give an extra box? if she wasn't worth everyone's time as is then everyone would just ignore her, yet they dont because she is worth their time
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    feminzii wrote: »
    why does she need to give an extra box? if she wasn't worth everyone's time as is then everyone would just ignore her, yet they dont because she is worth their time

    just look who's asking then you'll see why lol
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    kamizuma wrote: »
    feminzii wrote: »
    why does she need to give an extra box? if she wasn't worth everyone's time as is then everyone would just ignore her, yet they dont because she is worth their time

    just look who's asking then you'll see why lol

    What does that mean? Why do you even care? People on CH were leaving raids, they were saying not worth the time to do the bosses, soloing the soldiers better, because SM can get frustrating at times, but I don't think you do it, so you don't understand. I don't care for rewards myself but many does, if they don't make more raids, it become less fun.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    In FF she literally spawned inside the cave at the trading post. No way to avoid mechanics there, so I just afked. Then some memeslasher killed her.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    N3PF5NGPD6 wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    kamizuma wrote: »
    feminzii wrote: »
    why does she need to give an extra box? if she wasn't worth everyone's time as is then everyone would just ignore her, yet they dont because she is worth their time

    just look who's asking then you'll see why lol

    What does that mean? Why do you even care? People on CH were leaving raids, they were saying not worth the time to do the bosses, soloing the soldiers better, because SM can get frustrating at times, but I don't think you do it, so you don't understand. I don't care for rewards myself but many does, if they don't make more raids, it become less fun.

    Why did you even care when ppl asked for buffing vsh drops or making more end-game dungeon related events? Yeah just like how doing end-game dungeons isn't worth it but you won't understand it because you don't do them. Hypocrite much? :lol:

    Can you run them without your tools? and How many dungeon events you people got? and How many memeslashing runs you got? how many run you had w/o tools?

    You mad kid, needs to grow up, whole CH was talking about it and even @Halrath saw the global, Healers are mandatory for these kind of events, with heals and ress, and now if dps and others get to do solo mobs more and not to join raids, then healer which are doing the most important part of these events get screwed, but spoiled people don't understand this, so entitled to their own ego and selfishness.
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    and now if dps and others get to do solo mobs more and not to join raids, then healer which are doing the most important part of these events get screwed, but spoiled people don't understand this, so entitled to their own ego and selfishness.

    healers can do solo mobs just fine
    i used my priest yesterday to farm an equal amount of boxes as what people were getting from bams without even trying. u just spam ur auto attack

    even AV can handle the bams and AV is [filtered] so idk why CH would struggle
Sign In or Register to comment.