Clarification

For months the group that were saying you don't even run X dungeon or dungeons, you don't get to talk on forums, The grout that were asking for more rewards, for more double drop each week, were the very people that now are so sad and mad that they can't use 3rd party tools.

Now they say, without tools they can't run stuff, their friends can't run stuff, so they are leaving the game or already left the game.

I have been told that I could not run end game content, and now they can't run end game content just like me without those tools.

Now after weeks, we got to see the real hypocrisy and the real hypocrites.

EME, some issues need to be addressed for sake of community, also keep at fighting against exploits and cheats and even little things that might give advantage to some part of community and then those advantages used to troll, naming call others. Clean up game, clean up forums please and remind and force BHS to address issues NA community has been dealing with.

PS: I make a thread later about part of issues that really needs to be addressed.

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tewii wrote: »
    The difference is these people did run the dungeons related to previous discussions, using tools or not, while you haven't at all.

It's like asking someone what it's like riding a bike. One person hasn't even seen a bike in their life, and the other person is using stabilizer wheels.

Who has the better idea about how to ride the bike. Right, the person who's actually ridden the bike.

Get a little bit of logic before posting please.

Logic is, they cry for tools to come back, meaning they can't run it without tool. Problem with the game is entitled late game community which are the most toxic ones.

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/17310/08-24-17-server-maintenance-and-security-update#latest

7 page of logic for the member of council to see.
  • The biggest outrage is that this patch was made to stop exploits, and it didn't even inconvience them. On the other hand beneficial tools got slapped... for a week.

In conclusion, just a waste of everyone's time.
  • This is basically a callout thread to people that you argue with on the forums. This is flamebait.

This is basically a callout thread to people that you argue with on the forums. This is flamebait.

Everywhere they start a flamebait.

Let me tell you this, I said for massive latency issue I have I don't bother with hardest contents, it would be a pain in the butt, name calling and all the other stuff happened, and now those players might not be able to use their tools, so latency issues can effect them and now they say they can't play the game and do the content for the same reason I don't do the hard content. it clarifies a lot of things, not just about me.
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    i played with players from EU for years and felt hella bad when they'd tell me they can't use rapid fire because of their ping or they can't play healers because locking on takes too long - when people use tools to fix problems like that I don't see it as trying to get ahead of anyone I see it as trying to be on an even playing field.

it's also probably pretty insulting to those players that their tools got disabled but the first FWC they join after this "security update" they get memeslashed in the face
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    PS: I make a thread later about part of issues that really needs to be addressed.
    will gladly look into that one but this one needs to be closed due to its ugly nature. bwuueee
    kubitoid wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    will gladly look into that one but this one needs to be closed due to its ugly nature. bwuueee

I agree on ugly nature but that is what forums has become since @Noesis announced he is gonna fight 3rd party tools, we said do it, some groups, same groups, didn't like it one bit, so the forums got overrun by them.
  • Are you just justifying your lack of skill with third party softwares? People ran content before them, people ran with them and people can run after them. The question isn't if they can or can't, the question is -Do we want to-. And the answer is, most of the times, no.
    Are you just justifying your lack of skill with third party softwares? People ran content before them, people ran with them and people can run after them. The question isn't if they can or can't, the question is -Do we want to-. And the answer is, most of the times, no.

is that a clarification of willing to cheat? if you can do it and then why use 3rd party? to make it easier and faster? and if you could run it then why same group saying we are leaving the game,? or claiming no one is running the late game anymore?

Before server become laggy, many many people, including myself were running things, even cancers like DFHM, I never said and will never say Tera is doing fine, BHS and EME doing fine by community, I just say using 3rd party programs, cheats are not gonna solve any problems they are gonna add more.

We should have focused on pushing EME/BHS to fix the game, I say people to leave if they are really angry, 1st if they are toxic, good riddance and if they are part of the community which are frustrated by lack of design and support by BHS/EME then that might ring a bell for them to realize that community really not happy with current status of the game.

I don't care if anyone, including council members, start to call me stuff but with this attitude and with mindless whining and crying that we see only on NA, we are not gonna see improvement, go check EU boards and see how they reacted and compare to what we see here, you get the picture at what is really wrong with NA.
    feminzii wrote: »
    i played with players from EU for years and felt hella bad when they'd tell me they can't use rapid fire because of their ping or they can't play healers because locking on takes too long - when people use tools to fix problems like that I don't see it as trying to get ahead of anyone I see it as trying to be on an even playing field.

it's also probably pretty insulting to those players that their tools got disabled but the first FWC they join after this "security update" they get memeslashed in the face

unfortunately, BHS was never famous for doing thing right the past couple of years.
  • Going to close this Thread, since the content being discussed within it are violations of our Forum's Rules ( both a discussion of Moderation Action and in-direct player Call Outs).
This discussion has been closed.