Please make that SM give two boxes to players.

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    feminzii wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    and now if dps and others get to do solo mobs more and not to join raids, then healer which are doing the most important part of these events get screwed, but spoiled people don't understand this, so entitled to their own ego and selfishness.

healers can do solo mobs just fine
    i used my priest yesterday to farm an equal amount of boxes as what people were getting from bams without even trying. u just spam ur auto attack

even AV can handle the bams and AV is [filtered] so idk why CH would struggle

I know, I am talking about healers not coming to raid parties, many people do it because it is fun to gather couple of raids and work together to kill things, now in this process healers are mandatory now if healers get cold feet and not joining raids then this part of event can be effected negatively.
    edited August 25
    N3PF5NGPD6 wrote: »
    kamizuma wrote: »
    why does she need to give an extra box? if she wasn't worth everyone's time as is then everyone would just ignore her, yet they dont because she is worth their time

just look who's asking then you'll see why lol

What does that mean? Why do you even care? People on CH were leaving raids, they were saying not worth the time to do the bosses, soloing the soldiers better, because SM can get frustrating at times, but I don't think you do it, so you don't understand. I don't care for rewards myself but many does, if they don't make more raids, it become less fun.

Why did you even care when ppl asked for buffing vsh drops or making more end-game dungeon related events? Yeah just like how doing end-game dungeons isn't worth it but you won't understand it because you don't do them. Hypocrite much? :lol:

Can you run them without your tools? and How many dungeon events you people got? and How many memeslashing runs you got? how many run you had w/o tools?

You mad kid, needs to grow up, whole CH was talking about it and even @Halrath saw the global, Healers are mandatory for these kind of events, with heals and ress, and now if dps and others get to do solo mobs more and not to join raids, then healer which are doing the most important part of these events get screwed, but spoiled people don't understand this, so entitled to their own ego and selfishness.

You seem more mad about SM dropping 1 box kid , grow up. ;)

Btw , I hope it doesnt gets changed hahahaha

no, I stay in game and keep doing it, I just reflected what CH players, specially healers were saying. But I can't say about you people if your tools get blocked. Your anger comes from something else lol
  • What a nice place to spawn

https://ibb.co/i4KKSQ
  • N3PF5NGPD6 wrote: »
    why does she need to give an extra box? if she wasn't worth everyone's time as is then everyone would just ignore her, yet they dont because she is worth their time

What does that mean? Why do you even care? People on CH were leaving raids, they were saying not worth the time to do the bosses, soloing the soldiers better, because SM can get frustrating at times, but I don't think you do it, so you don't understand. I don't care for rewards myself but many does, if they don't make more raids, it become less fun.

Why did you even care when ppl asked for buffing vsh drops or making more end-game dungeon related events? Yeah just like how doing end-game dungeons isn't worth it but you won't understand it because you don't do them. Hypocrite much? :lol:

Can you run them without your tools? and How many dungeon events you people got? and How many memeslashing runs you got? how many run you had w/o tools?

You mad kid, needs to grow up, whole CH was talking about it and even @Halrath saw the global, Healers are mandatory for these kind of events, with heals and ress, and now if dps and others get to do solo mobs more and not to join raids, then healer which are doing the most important part of these events get screwed, but spoiled people don't understand this, so entitled to their own ego and selfishness.

no, I stay in game and keep doing it, I just reflected what CH players, specially healers were saying. But I can't say about you people if your tools get blocked. Your anger comes from something else lol

xDDDDD

Good ole Lesbian Vi , thinking as usual that they are the only player keeping the game alive. LOL
  • What a nice place to spawn

Hey! She's got to keep clean.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 ✭✭✭
    What a nice place to spawn

Oh my, that's definitely a troll spawn.

xDDDDD

Good ole Lesbian Vi , thinking as usual that they are the only player keeping the game alive. LOL

That is true, the time I was away from Tera, Tera had the most decline. I am sorry was my fault.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    That is true, the time I was away from Tera, Tera had the most decline. I am sorry was my fault.
    yeeeaa i haven't played tera for 6 months since Jan when most tragic events happened. obviously the reason for game's current condition
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimoir wrote: »
    The problem isnt mechs, you can easily do them / avoid them.

mechs are invisible because lag and people from other team block you with their bodies and of course the boss is invisible while one minute when you come to him
  • BijuBiju ✭✭✭
    Solo as a healer, you can just spam metamorphic blast over and over until they die. It's multiple hit and very low cd
    Make sure to gather as many mobs as you can.
    o8yq1K1.jpg
    Biju wrote: »
    Solo as a healer, you can just spam metamorphic blast over and over until they die. It's multiple hit and very low cd
    Make sure to gather as many mobs as you can.
    o8yq1K1.jpg

I am not talking about the reward, and that is the reason I asked for it, I want players stick together, cause it is fun and good for the soul of each server to coordinate things and have fun together, if many start soloing, then that will change.
  • BijuBiju ✭✭✭
    My post was just a response to those saying they cant solo because they are healer.

(I do think it better for the group to have healer help out the raids.)
  • LesbianVi wrote: »

xDDDDD

Vi, you're an idiot. No one here, even likes you. People pretend to like you but honestly, it's just to troll you. I've been here since Beta so I definitely have more worth to this game than you ever will. In fact, all I ever see you do is whine and cry like Tera Forums are your personal Tumblr.
  • Why you all can't just say that you think SM doesn't need second box? Or just pass this thread.

Many people only doing that constantly arguing and sh*tting on the others. You're poisonous like old mushrooms!

And no despite SM is long and hard to fight I think one box is ok for SM. We have 11 more other bosses. Also we never know where she will spawn next time.

xDDDDD

Vi, you're an idiot. No one here, even likes you. People pretend to like you but honestly, it's just to troll you. I've been here since Beta so I definitely have more worth to this game than you ever will. In fact, all I ever see you do is whine and cry like Tera Forums are your personal Tumblr.

I am not intimidate by little boys, or I don't even care to be liked by you. and How do you know you did more for the game?

So let me be clear here for a bit. it is wrong for me to ask for one extra box when myself disconnecting on SM and Meltida most of the time, and lose around 3 or 4 boxes each day, just to keep raid parties going on,

But it is right by you people that people use injectors and proxies and memeslash, it is fine that they let memeslashers to their VSH and HH raid, cause there is nothing there in low tier gears, it is fine that many are using those memeslash to gear up DW and Oblit, cause I don't see you ppl bish about that, or those players councils that jump on me talk about that, or BGs got toxic and stupid b/c of injectors and proxies, and CS got stupid and non-combat game turned to a tab-target game for them, because you can't hit them and they desync and also they know inc skills and also can land all their skills easier, all these crap that is happening for awhile is fine by you loving, honest players but I am the problem, because I don't run end game stuff as I don't use those tools and now we found out those that bash me can't run them w/o tools too.

So, all that crap is fine and if EME/BHS fighting it you even get mad over it and bash me again but me asking for one more argon loot box is so bad, it is out of balance, Fawk LesbianVi, why you ask for one more loot box, why? That is game breaking, all the crap on BGs, and end game dungeons is fine, that one argon loot box, fawk you LesbianVi for being honest.

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/17237/eme-plz-make-double-drop-event/p1

In all this mess and all the crap going on, you didn't go there and bash that, no, it was said he doesn't use tools, then on the other thread he gets mad that we got a patch for them.

I am sorry if I am called an idiot or troll by you, that means something good. and I stay this way.