[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] The Awakening update (v84) is now live on all console servers! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v84notes

Please make that SM give two boxes to players.

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Why you all can't just say that you think SM doesn't need second box? Or just pass this thread.

Many people only doing that constantly arguing and sh*tting on the others. You're poisonous like old mushrooms!

And no despite SM is long and hard to fight I think one box is ok for SM. We have 11 more other bosses. Also we never know where she will spawn next time.

If you look at the names of forums users trash talking and insulting others you will see that they are the same in every thread.

Even @Halrath asked at other threads to keep it civil but that won't happen if mods let slide all that toxicity coming with no reason from those users trying to flame bait others.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    So let me be clear here for a bit. it is wrong for me to ask for one extra box when myself disconnecting on SM and Meltida most of the time, and lose around 3 or 4 boxes each day, just to keep raid parties going on,

the trick is to stay afk at 100 meters of sm, so you not going to disconnect ;)
  • edited August 2017
    delete this comment please.
  • edited August 2017
    Getting back to the topic, Look at this and tell me if this is really worth one box:
    file:///C:/Users/Andrew/Pictures/TERA_ScreenShots/TERA_ScreenShot_20170825_202710.png
    file:///C:/Users/Andrew/Pictures/TERA_ScreenShots/TERA_ScreenShot_20170825_203432.png
  • look at these and tell me if this is worth one box:[img]file:///C:/Users/Andrew/Pictures/TERA_ScreenShots/TERA_ScreenShot_20170825_202710.png[/img]
    [img]file:///C:/Users/Andrew/Pictures/TERA_ScreenShots/TERA_ScreenShot_20170825_202710.png[/img]
    [img]file:///C:/Users/Andrew/Pictures/TERA_ScreenShots/TERA_ScreenShot_20170825_203658.png[/img]

Yo andrew, the pics didn't get uploaded lol
  • BijuBiju ✭✭✭
    look at these and tell me if this is worth one box:[img]file:///C:/Users/Andrew/Pictures/TERA_ScreenShots/TERA_ScreenShot_20170825_202710.png[/img]

You have to upload your pictures online..Andrew.

• edited August 2017
    yes, because i dont know how to insert the picture.
    whoops.
  • BijuBiju ✭✭✭
    I dont think you can insert picture on this forum, upload them to something like IMGUR
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, because i dont know how to insert the picture.
    whoops.

lol, Upload them 1st to an uploading site like imgur.com
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Why you all can't just say that you think SM doesn't need second box? Or just pass this thread.

Many people only doing that constantly arguing and sh*tting on the others. You're poisonous like old mushrooms!

And no despite SM is long and hard to fight I think one box is ok for SM. We have 11 more other bosses. Also we never know where she will spawn next time.

If you look at the names of forums users trash talking and insulting others you will see that they are the same in every thread.

Even @Halrath asked at other threads to keep it civil but that won't happen if mods let slide all that toxicity coming with no reason from those users trying to flame bait others.

We know when they started to take over forums, we know now why they started that again, IDK why EME is letting toxicity kills the good part of community, I am not talking about myself, I am toxic too, but when I see new players getting bashed here and in game too hard by the people are surviving this toxicity and it is really bad.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    N3PF5NGPD6 wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

No offense but tbh you and lesbianvi are the biggest flame baits on the forum.

Nope, intolerance to opinions from others that are diferent than yours and your friends have nothing to do with flame bait, you and your friends are the ones who chose to start insulting on threads because someone thinks diferent than you.

An example would be:

User 1: I think carving crux is better for Slayer
    Intolerant user 1: Are you out of your mind?
    Intolerant user 2: Are you stupid?
    Intolerant user 3: You sure don't play the game, stop trolling and uninstall this game.

Most of your replies to other post and your friends comes to that kind of attitude, no one made a flame bait but you alone and your friends chose to make the threads a flame war when any other user that you don't like post in them.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    You're poisonous like old mushrooms!
    old mushrooms are not poisonous coz they've depleted all their poison during their long lives hoho

so is mean we need to eat or drink the mushroom before it become too old ?
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    N3PF5NGPD6 wrote: »
    I dont know about any 3rd party tool that lets you 'know' the incoming skills , you are probably just hallucinating here.

Just because you don't know about it, doesn't mean it's not real. Probably not for normal attacks but definitely for mechanics. Ring any bells?

Because of who OP is. Literally every time someone else makes a topic asking for any sort of loot buff, OP appears to tell them how they just want handouts. As a result, every time he decided to ask for anything, forum users decent on the topic to troll it. regardless of whether they'd actually like to see that change happen or not. Calling him out on his hypocrisy > any possible reward buffs.
  • CataclysmaCataclysma ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    LesbianVi wrote:

That is true, the time I was away from Tera, Tera had the most decline. I am sorry was my fault.

That's it. Anytime something goes wrong with Tera, I'm gonna blame it on you for being afk.