[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

The last straw. ( "RNG" ).

Opened for 150k gold (more than 100 chest) and get ... 1 talisman. Is this a [filtered] joke EME ??????!!!!!! 150 [filtered] k/gold for 1 talisman and 100000000000000000000 tier 10 (USELESS), what the [filtered] is this "RNG", it's not RNG now, it's just a JOKE, you are trying to fool us here, literally. Everything is disgusting me as [filtered] now in Tera, I think I'll just stop this game, It was the last straw.

Comments

• You aren't meant to get all your mats from boxes. I spent 80k on boxes last night because I was too lazy too get my last 2 badges running dungeons. Suck it up.
  • Just do vshm??? oh nvm you probably can't clear it

• If you were trying to p2w why didn't you just buy the box or weapon like the rest of the brs? honestly though there is a reason it's called rng you either get randomly [filtered] or you don't.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    What did you think was going to happen?
  • 9XNTHP5R3H wrote: »
    Just do vshm??? oh nvm you probably can't clear it

Don't talk about what you don't know please. I'm skilled in VSH, and crafted my chest and boots. I'm just too lazy now to do the same dungeons every time.
  • Digivolve wrote: »

Few days ago, I opened 10/15 chest and got 2 talismans. Same for old VM. I think RNG suck more and more.
  • xD ahh i did the same thing for banners until they bring manglemire who apperently drops only one
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selenya wrote: »
    9XNTHP5R3H wrote: »

Don't talk about what you don't know please. I'm skilled in VSH, and crafted my chest and boots. I'm just too lazy now to do the same dungeons every time.

I know one person that was always outrolled from VM mats, so running VSHM is not always that rewarding for some people.

In you case would be good to have spent that amount of gold buying something from broker and then rise the price to get profit, I usally did that and always got around 50%-75% of profits per week. So you would be able to get at least 750k gold in a month with that much invested, enought to buy a dw box in 3 weeks and a t4 etching for it.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Selenya wrote: »

im remember im open boxes when im run a few dungeons ans this is my luck.

3 boxes= 1 lakan , 5 followers boxes = 1 lakan + banner, 2 lakan boxes = 1 bage , 6 boxes = talisman ........... 26 boxes = bage. 34 lakans treasures = 0 talismans and 0 bages, 3 followers box = 1 lakan

Rng sucks, but think farm boxes is farm Talismant is the wrong thing. is more a lotto
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭

Yeah, screw people who don't like pve.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    rather spend gold next time on DW box, no rng, no ranting, no ragequit :D
  • Selenya wrote: »
    Digivolve wrote: »

Few days ago, I opened 10/15 chest and got 2 talismans. Same for old VM. I think RNG suck more and more.

That's a really small sample size, so it doesn't mean anything about RNG. Maybe if you opened 1000/1500 instead it would be a little more representative, but even then, people can be screwed because it's random.
  • I don't mean to offend anyone, but I wish we wouldn't be able to get mats (and gear) from boxes at all. In turn, a 2nd HM dungeon that drops Talisman would be nice in order to avoid the monotone grinding. IMO, the RNG in this game is rather low compared to other games so I don't really understand people complaining about it.
    Anyway, you would've left the game sooner or later anyway if all that would've kept you here was one piece of gear so don't be too upset about it. I hope you'll find another game you like! It's a good opportunity to try something new so cheer up :)
  • In all reality, the amount of gold you spend on a chance won't be relative to getting it. Sometimes RNG blesses you, other times, you're cursed. Being upset about it is like someone rolling a 100 and still believing you can beat it.
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    As rude as it may sound...are ppl bad now at p2w too like they usually are in rinning dungeons?