How lazy can you get ?

I mean...

3004e3k.png

What the actual... why isnt the whole thing dyable like its suppose to be ?

Comments

• PoniloverPonilover ✭✭✭
    this is hideous
  • I wonder if it's intended? It really seems like the frill should dye as well. I'll pass it along as a bug and we'll see what BHS says.
  • CarnalCherry145CarnalCherry145 ✭✭✭✭
    I know right ! I was so excited about the whole thing being dyable, then I kept staring in the horror and... even more horror =/
  • Oh hang on... I just saw the store image and that's just how these dressed are dyed:
    https://store.enmasse.com/tera/item/partydownlootbox/party-down-loot-box

It appears to be intentional. The lower part of the dress is meant to be tulle/netting that stays white.
    That is just lazy design *sighs*
  • @CarnalCherry145 I can suggest a beautiful Yellow TAXI color in that dress
  • It looks like ramen noodles >:)
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭
    that really is hideous holy smokes
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    what the actual, BHS doesn't even test costumes before release too, YAY
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    If you was gunna make it red why didnt you buy the original red ones? Thats is what most disturbs me lol
    berrymilk wrote: »
    If you was gunna make it red why didnt you buy the original red ones? Thats is what most disturbs me lol

Thats the normal red. I wanted the blood red, the darker version of it...
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 29
    berrymilk wrote: »

Thats the normal red. I wanted the blood red, the darker version of it...

if you bought it, give it back I mean make a ticket, I won't wear that crap even in game, unless I get paid :D
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    Also when you sit down or lay dead its bugged out, like a big spike poking out
  • Maybe add a disclaimer in the item's description that the tulle doesn't change color. It's not exactly obvious in the shop image (since the example dyes in the image are all pastel).

I personally don't have a problem with it the way it is. Though I would have been very upset had I found out by getting one and trying to dye it myself (especially if I had my heart set on a darker color like @CarnalCherry145 ).
  • AnivayAnivay ✭✭
    While it is pretty upsetting and disgusting how it is, you could technically recolor one of the costume's dds files in the gpk to make it dye the tulle as well to see it all dyed on your end. Though, this method wouldn't be endorsed by EME and will still look ugly to other people who see you wearing it.