Um, maintenance?

So maintenavce was scheduled 2 days ago, then got scheduled today, then it got removed today. When the [filtered] is the maintenance and when the [filtered] are server xfers coming bakc up.

Comments

• CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭
    It should be today, from all the posts/notices I've seen
  • EME Staff finds this game much more fun when players are allgy... No maintenance.
  • They did say today, but the forum banner is missing. Hopefully they didn't cancel it. Servers need maintenance this week especially with event lag and supposed transfer fix.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's still too early, give it a couple more hours before it starts.
  • hahloli wrote: »
    So maintenavce was scheduled 2 days ago, then got scheduled today, then it got removed today. When the [filtered] is the maintenance and when the [filtered] are server xfers coming bakc up.

You okay?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    If no maint today it mean no Xfer prob, RIP lol
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    It's been delayed 3? Times this week. If they don't deploy he transfer fix today after they basically said it was good to go. Well... :/
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    Koikoi wrote: »
    It's been delayed 3? Times this week. If they don't deploy he transfer fix today after they basically said it was good to go. Well... :/

EME is known for false promises. Shouldn't surprise you.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    > @LancerJiva said:
    > Koikoi wrote: »
    >
    > It's been delayed 3? Times this week. If they don't deploy he transfer fix today after they basically said it was good to go. Well... :/
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > EME is known for false promises. Shouldn't surprise you.

I'm well aware.
    But Sean has been decent with the community since he came to eme, hopefully he won't pull a mEME on us.
    edited August 2017
    Koikoi wrote: »
    > @LancerJiva said:
    > Koikoi wrote: »
    >
    > It's been delayed 3? Times this week. If they don't deploy he transfer fix today after they basically said it was good to go. Well... :/
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > EME is known for false promises. Shouldn't surprise you.

I'm well aware.
    But Sean has been decent with the community since he came to eme, hopefully he won't pull a mEME on us.

Yea he has been very decent, the downside is, he still has the reputation of that on his back from the company's past, which isn't good.
  • The fact you people still put your faith in the emergency team or bhs is beyond me if you've played 4 years or more you should know better then to expect any kernel of goodness to come from enmasse as it exists today.
    Maintenance if there was one, would start in 5 minutes to 1 hour in 5 minutes from now so we will see.
  • As far as I am aware, Maintenance is still planned to occur in just under 1 hour from now.
    Notice came up 30 minutes ago so its still on.
  • MirakaelMirakael ✭✭✭
    Yay! Time to transfer :tired_face: